Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Winter is Here (spoiler alert!)
Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@Clanzomaelan said:
@golfervike said:
this show is amazing, im truly sad there is only 1 more episode left! 
I completely agree! I'm glad we're getting the spin-offs/ prequels... But damn this has been a fun ride!
There is going to be spin-offs/prequels?? 
yes there will be.

Quote: @golfervike said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@Clanzomaelan said:
@golfervike said:
I completely agree! I'm glad we're getting the spin-offs/ prequels... But damn this has been a fun ride!
yes there will be.
Nice!!!  I haven't seen it anywhere.... 

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@golfervike said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@Clanzomaelan said:
@golfervike said:
yes there will be.
Here you go!

Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@golfervike said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@Clanzomaelan said:
@golfervike said:
yes there will be.
Here you go!
Excellent!!!  Thank you!!

With the series being beyond the books there is nothing to go on where we are right now. So they have to go with the writing staff they have to wrap the story arc up as satisfactory as possible. Martin had how many years to finish and he didn't finish it. That happens. But now it's on the HBO writers to get it done. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
With the series being beyond the books there is nothing to go on where we are right now. So they have to go with the writing staff they have to wrap the story arc up as satisfactory as possible. Martin had how many years to finish and he didn't finish it. That happens. But now it's on the HBO writers to get it done. 
Just don't give us a "fade to dark" at the end. Let alone (god forbid) don't show the face of the final King or Queen of the Iron Throne.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Mike Olson said:
Just don't give us a "fade to dark" at the end. Let alone (god forbid) don't show the face of the final King or Queen of the Iron Throne.
PLEASE!!!!!  No Sopranos redux 

S7 Finale tonight!!!

One word for that season finale AMAZEBALLS.  Hate that we gotta wait for so long for the next season.

Littlefinger dead, Neidermeyer? Dead!

So glad that little fucker (er finger) got what's coming to him. Thought Jaime was going to be joining him with the gods lol! 

Aegon Targareyean...Has a good sound

Who made the call on the blue flame? Good call! 

Anyone want to bet Yara gets freed and she & Reek end-up messing up their Uncle big time??? Pregnant Dany anyone??

So frigging frustrated we have to wait so long now. UGH.