Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridgewater returning?
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:
15% chance of rain. team moves practice in doors. 

hmm 
heavy severe storms across western minnesota and moving towards the cities.  golf ball size hail and torrential down pours.  they dont want any more knee issues than they are already dealing with.
eh, im dumb. i dont live around minnesota. i put too much faith into a forecast listed in my weather app. 
this is the midwest.... we never trust the weather man.  the saying out here is if you dont like the weather... wait 10 minutes.
Literally everywhere I have ever lived has that saying Wink

Quote: @twgerber said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:

hmm 
heavy severe storms across western minnesota and moving towards the cities.  golf ball size hail and torrential down pours.  they dont want any more knee issues than they are already dealing with.
eh, im dumb. i dont live around minnesota. i put too much faith into a forecast listed in my weather app. 
this is the midwest.... we never trust the weather man.  the saying out here is if you dont like the weather... wait 10 minutes.
so you never lived in San Diego.   Lots of places say it, but honestly we can have snow in the morning and be golfing in shorts in the afternoon.  I have actually water skied on the same day as a snow storm... but that was when I was younger and a lot dumber.  (it was freaking cold)

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@twgerber said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:

hmm 
so you never lived in San Diego.   Lots of places say it, but honestly we can have snow in the morning and be golfing in shorts in the afternoon.  I have actually water skied on the same day as a snow storm... but that was when I was younger and a lot dumber.  (it was freaking cold)
No not SD.  But through out the midwest and east coast.  Now working from home in Florida.  I use to do the swim out to touch the ice on Lake Bemidji....

Quote: @twgerber said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@twgerber said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:

hmm 
No not SD.  But through out the midwest and east coast.  Now working from home in Florida.  I use to do the swim out to touch the ice on Lake Bemidji....
me and a buddy in HS prided ourselves on being the first in and last out of the local lake every year.   I remember breaking through ice late one drunken night to take a swim.

I am looking forward to watching him prove people wrong. I am rooting for him.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I am looking forward to watching him prove people wrong. I am rooting for him.
Dittos!  Well said!

If he is cleared, I will assume he is ready.

I am more interested in his deep ball accuracy after the time off.  He struggled with accuracy in his career if I remember correctly.  

I hope Bradford does very well and we have any qbs capable of supplanting him. 

Two stages of being cleared. 

Cleared for practice and cleared for Games. 

The grey area is how does being cleared to practice while not being cleared for games come into play as far as contract tolling, or pup eligibility. 

It seems the league still doesn't have a good handle on these designations and in the end the team could be in a sticky situation because of it. 

I just want the best QB running this offense, whomever that may be. Teddy is beloved by teammates and the organization and Bradford got rave reviews last year and into this season. Not sure what is going to happen.

Ted-DEE!  Ted-DEE!!  Ted-DEE!!!