Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Winter is Here (spoiler alert!)
Quote: @Al (The Lochstar) Heurung said:
Pretty certain Jon is a Targaeryen... The Mad King porked Ned's cousin and stuck her in the tower... hence that weird Bran flashback scene of the fight outside of it.
Waitaminute...

The Mad King's Son porked Ned's sister...
 Wink 

So, yeah... Jon is about to have some boatsecks with his Aunt!

BTW... Not sure why they're doing this Greyworm/ Missandei coupling. They're both too minor for me to care about. Plus the obvious complexities involved with a castrated man...
[Image: mvqbujxi0mki.png]

Oh man...My head is spinning after tonight. 

Just what exactly is the outcome of that annulment that was alluded too?

Dayum, this season is heating-up. And I'll put my $ on Arya over Littlefinger too.

It is!

Despite being pretty heavy handed, I loved the Easter Egg of Gendry using a war hammer. For non-book readers, Gendry's Father (Robert Baratheon) used a war hammer in battle.

He met Dany's brother at the Trident, and crushed his chest with his war hammer. I am crossing my fingers for a flashback to the Battle of the Trident... I'd love to see a young battle crazed Robert wrecking shop.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Yeah I read that theory but if Jon has T blood in him the dragon wouldn't do that. Plus Jon has been burned. In season 1 he burned his hand when he rescued Mrmont against the wight. 
I'm curious if (on the show) Jon's resurrection will have changed him and he is "fire proof" now and just doesn't know it yet.  They made such a big point when Viserys got his 'golden crown' with Daenerys stating, "He was no dragon.  Fire cannot kill a dragon."  As they slowly discover Jon's true lineage and that he is a primary protagonist, unlike Viserys, it seems only proper that he too is a "dragon."  Daenerys was shown to be immune to fire/heat burns before walking into the pyre where the eggs hatched, so that's not what did it to her, but maybe Jon's immunity was dormant until his death.  *shrug*  Just throwing stuff at the wall. 

Whoa...I have to go breath in a bag and then just reflect on all of that. 

Crap, next week is the frigging season finale already? WTH?

Quote: @purplefaithful said: the

My Wife was actually crying. I won't get into spoilers, as it's too soon, but man, oh man... Best show in the history of TV in my mind. Even beyond Breaking Bad to me.

Even without the guidance of the books, and with some heavy handed fan service, this has been nothing short of incredible.

Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
@purplefaithful said: the

My Wife was actually crying. I won't get into spoilers, as it's too soon, but man, oh man... Best show in the history of TV in my mind. Even beyond Breaking Bad to me.

Even without the guidance of the books, and with some heavy handed fan service, this has been nothing short of incredible.

Couldnt agree more!!!  Nothing else comes close to it.  I've watched tonights episode 3 times and i'm still blown away! IMO this was the best episode of the series so far! 

Quote: @Movikx said:
@Clanzomaelan said:
@purplefaithful said: the

Couldnt agree more!!!  Nothing else comes close to it.  I've watched tonights episode 3 times and i'm still blown away! IMO this was the best episode of the series so far! 
There is a bunch of chatter that the series is being rushed, and plot lines that once took seasons to develop are being hammered out in single episodes.

Maybe I'm just too sympathetic. They've got 7 episodes to wrap up what could have been the most complex story I've ever witnessed. Things are going to be a tad rushed. As long as I get answers, and am entertained along the way, I'm good.

what I hate most about the show is next week is the season finale and then we have to wait until 2019 for the last season.  Other than that, last nights episode was AMAZING.  

this show is amazing, im truly sad there is only 1 more episode left!