Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well that sucks

Now its starting to feel like Vikings football season....
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

(4 hours ago)JimmyinSD Wrote: Now its starting to feel like Vikings football season....

Ain’t that the fucking truth Jimmy!

Oye.

This injury changes things and IMO completely changes the Vikings thinking at the trade deadline.

They should be sellers on any players not part of the 2025 plan.

Only place I think the Vikings should be buyers is on defense with getting a space eating stud DT,AND/or a lock down CB or both that could be resigned for 2025.

Bflo can do a lot over the next 10 games to build the defense for 2025. So do it.

(2 hours ago)Mattyman Wrote: Oye.

This injury changes things and IMO completely changes the Vikings thinking at the trade deadline.

They should be sellers on any players not part of the 2025 plan.

Only place I think the Vikings should be buyers is on defense with getting a space eating stud DT,AND/or a lock down CB or both that could be resigned for 2025.

Bflo can do a lot over the next 10 games to build the defense for 2025. So do it.

should and will are 2 different things, JJ is getting very frustrated, if you blow up this season by selling off key pieces, you risk alienating the best friend your rookie QB could have, probably not the best play, especially knowing you are going to be without Addison likely for the first 3 or 4 games next year. I agree that this roster has been likely punching above its weight class, but a lot of them likely dont see it that way, and maybe some potential incoming free agents wouldnt either. As much as I hate to say it, we likely should see if we can pick up a stud DT, OG, or CB via trade.... especially considering DT dont seem to hit FA and IMO that is a key missing piece. Leave the rest alone and see what a softer schedule looks like, although 4 division games left hardly look like soft games.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?