Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings @ Rams
(3 hours ago)1VikesFan Wrote: Flores' defense has been figured out. Back to drawing board before Colts game.

Yeah, the early season success was all scheme. We don’t have the kind of overall talent to make up for that scheme being scouted out. 

That’s where next year’s cap comes in. Talent + scheme = Championship D

Flores needs to draw up something special NOW, assuming that our offense can get us the tie in these waning moments.

I'm not surprised that the Rams are playing us tough as hell with their guys back, but I'm seeing low energy on our sideline, and that's not good.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

with 7 minutes left I'm finished watching this game, I've had enough. I will always remember this game as; "Refs, get your hands on your flags, the Rams have the ball and it's third down."

They have to score TD’s!

That hurry up play that they ran after Jefferson’s catch on the sideline lost yards and they didn’t score. Darnold could have ran for the first down, but instead decide to try and toss the ball to the WR and they didn’t get the first down. 2 FG’s for a TD, can’t win that way.

Oh, and the D-backs suck!

Fuck the NFL!

Wtf, how can that call be missed?  Angry

(3 hours ago)Riphawkins Wrote: They have to score TD’s!

That hurry up play that they ran after Jefferson’s catch on the sideline lost yards and they didn’t score. Darnold could have ran for the first down, but instead decide to try and toss the ball to the WR and they didn’t get the first down. 2 FG’s for a TD, can’t win that way.

Oh, and the D-backs suck!

Fuck the NFL!

Stafford had all day amd then some the whole night. Did anybody touch him besides Pace getting thrown into his legs early on?
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

(3 hours ago)JimmyinSD Wrote: Stafford had all day amd then some the whole night. Did anybody touch him besides Pace getting thrown into his legs early on?

No pressure, bad plan on D if that's what it was. Refs in the Rams pockets for some reason, made for a joke of game. Darnold on script is ok but as soon as he needs to think under pressure it's over. Nothing new, he's been that guy for 6+ years now.
[-] The following 2 users Like comet52's post:

I don’t understand the no call on that facemask!

Doesn’t matter if the Vikings were going to drive it all the way downfield. The arms got bailed out all night!

The guy knew he got the facemask too, you could see him grab his head like, Oh Crap they saw that one!

Why that’s not a booth review in this day and age is pathetic! I honestly don’t know why I watch the NFL anymore.

(3 hours ago)Riphawkins Wrote: I don’t understand the no call on that facemask!

Doesn’t matter if the Vikings were going to drive it all the way downfield. The arms got bailed out all night!

The guy knew he got the facemask too, you could see him grab his head like, Oh Crap they saw that one!

Why that’s not a booth review in this day and age is pathetic! I honestly don’t know why I watch the NFL anymore.

Rip, think about it, you do understand because injustice has been attached to us for decades. I remember another one and I was at the game. Thursday night in 2016 vs the Cowboys. We were down by 8, got a TD at the end and went for two. Sam Bradford threw a pass and was completely roughed with no call. The home crowd booed in vain. The refs control outcomes and that's the way it is.

(3 hours ago)1VikesFan Wrote: Flores' defense has been figured out. Back to drawing board before Colts game.

Yeah, the early season success was all scheme. We don’t have the kind of overall talent to make up for that scheme being scouted out. 

That’s where next year’s cap comes in. Talent + scheme = Championship D