Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings @ Rams
Vikings -3. Probably a better matchup than it looks on paper. Rams took the Lions to OT and beat the 49ers and they're starting to get healthier. They need it more than the Vikings too. I don't bet on the Vikings when they're favored so not betting on this one. But I would place a bet Viking fans outnumber Ram fans in SoFi.

I'm not touching this one either...

Short week, west coast, post Lions hang-over?

I was planning to go to this one, my kid lives in LA.

But wife just had foot surgery...So I'm doing home nurse care for a bit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

Perfect timing...

Lol, luck of the Vikings!

Olde Trapper always said its not who you play, but when you play em...

Dude is one hella player and the Rams are a vastly different offense with Kupp and Nacua back.

Just get a win tonight, I don't give a F about style points for this one...

Hockenson and Risner still questionable. Cashman is out. Everyone else playing including Aaron Jones.

Bo Richter is back on the Vikings' active roster after being signed off the practice squad. To make room for him, tight end Robert Tonyan has been waived.

The thought of them unleashing Puka and Kupp on us is daunting but there will be some rust there, at least in the first half when we seem to be at our best. Build a lead and feed Aaron Jones!

I'm hoping that the Vikings take out their loss on LA, in all phases. The defense will want retribution, Sam, JJ, and the offense will want to make statements, and special teams will want to be impressive in their moments.

Will all due, and very real, respect to the Rams' receivers...not the first top-shelf WRs we've faced this season. We've drubbed Stafford previously, even though he's had some bits of success against us.

I want KOC to show that he can bring forth the best yet in Darnold, and from the team...for 4 quarters. Do that, and the doom/gloom voices will be whispers again.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Zanary's post:

The Lambs are better than their record, but certainly a notch below our talent level. We should have a 10 ish point win in a vacuum.

I doubt KOC will but against the Rams we should pound that rock…! They have been poor against the run & their green dot linebacker Troy Reader was just placed on the IR 2 hrs ago…
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post:

(10 hours ago)Kentis Wrote: I doubt KOC will but against the Rams we should pound that rock…! They have been poor against the run & their green dot linebacker Troy Reader was just placed on the IR 2 hrs ago…

yep, normally on the road I say run the ball and take their crowd out of it, but whos crowd will it be?
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post: