Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Winter is Here (spoiler alert!)
IT already is packing too much in each episode this season..My mind is swimming after only 4 with everything that's happened. Fascinating input from the books too!! 

The lack of Lady Stoneheart is one of my biggest wishlist items for the series. Too late now, but I was so intrigued by her in the book.

Jon is alive. He was resurrected the same way Thoros of Myr resurrected Beric Dondarrion multiple times. How bad would it be if the Jon/Danaerys line is one long, massive swerve? A mob would burn down George RR Martin's house...

Pretty certain Jon is a Targaeryen... The Mad King porked Ned's cousin and stuck her in the tower... hence that weird Bran flashback scene of the fight outside of it.

The previews for next week showed Jon in front of Drogon. My money is that Drogon bows to Jon as he has Targeryan blood and everyone is like "Hold the fuck on - Jon is a T?!?!?!" Then all this Knee bending nonsense that the show keeps shoving down our throats will come into play. Dany will have to see that Jon being a male T blooded dude is in line of succession and she will agree to bend knee to him... But wait there's more... Jon having lived his life as a bastard will not agree to that nonsense and he will insist they are equals and that they should rule together. 

Boom! 

That's my take on what goes down. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
The previews for next week showed Jon in front of Drogon. My money is that Drogon bows to Jon as he has Targeryan blood and everyone is like "Hold the fuck on - Jon is a T?!?!?!" Then all this Knee bending nonsense that the show keeps shoving down our throats will come into play. Dany will have to see that Jon being a male T blooded dude is in line of succession and she will agree to bend knee to him... But wait there's more... Jon having lived his life as a bastard will not agree to that nonsense and he will insist they are equals and that they should rule together. 

Boom! 

I'm hoping the dragon tries to incinerate Jon and he doesnt burn like Kaleesi didnt. I think that would be cool 

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@Mike Olson said:

Boom! 

I'm hoping the dragon tries to incinerate Jon and he doesnt burn like Kaleesi didnt. I think that would be cool 
Yeah I read that theory but if Jon has T blood in him the dragon wouldn't do that. Plus Jon has been burned. In season 1 he burned his hand when he rescued Mrmont against the wight. 

Then again others say that T's aren't completely immune to fire. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@Mike Olson said:

Boom! 

Yeah I read that theory but if Jon has T blood in him the dragon wouldn't do that. Plus Jon has been burned. In season 1 he burned his hand when he rescued Mrmont against the wight. 
was that before or after Melissandre brought him back from the dead???  he now may have the Lord of Fire in him as well now

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@Mike Olson said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@Mike Olson said:

Boom! 

was that before or after Melissandre brought him back from the dead???  he now may have the Lord of Fire in him as well now
Before. And that may be true him having lord of fire in him (that sounds dirty) but not sure it has anything to do with him being Targaryen (which he is). 

This whole thing is based off the term "A song of Ice and Fire" Obviously Jon is Ice and Dany is Fire..... But let's just hope that this doesn't end with a shot Bran sipping Tea and playing with the animitronics from the opening.