Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions @ Vikings

Big, big game.

Is it wrong to be at a romantic dinner in a romantic city checking the score of this game from a phone?? lol.....7:00 pm reservations and the time difference is exactly 6 hours ahead from Eastern time.
Being married a long time helps this scenario.......I think? Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like StickierBuns's post:

[-] The following 4 users Like MaroonBells's post:

(10-16-2024, 07:23 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Big, big game.

Is it wrong to be at a romantic dinner in a romantic city checking the score of this game from a phone?? lol.....7:00 pm reservations and the time difference is exactly 6 hours ahead from Eastern time.
Being married a long time helps this scenario.......I think? Wink

DON'T check it at the table...Go potty and do it Smile

(10-16-2024, 07:47 AM)MaroonBells Wrote:

2 really good coaching staffs going at it...

Hopefully Vike fans are happy come Sunday night. Then I am going to take the points and bet on the Rams 4 days later Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

So, at long lost, after beating the 49ers, Texans, Packers and Jets, FINALLY we draw a good team. Tongue 

I can't find it now, but I read somewhere this morning that the Vikings had the toughest schedule in the NFL through the first six weeks while the Packers, Lions and Bears schedule difficulty ranked in the 20s. Now the Vikings remaining schedule difficulty ranks in the 20s, while the Lions, Packers and Bears remaining schedules all rank in the top 5. 

https://twitter.com/andrew_krammer/statu...95216?s=61

Sources: Vikings linebacker Blake Cashman is dealing with turf toe and isn't expected to play Sunday vs the Lions. His status for the next game, against the Rams the following Thursday, is also in doubt from what I've heard.

I have a good feeling about this game, but it's gonna be the chess match as much as the players going at it. KOC may need to plan for a shootout, and should plan to score like we're in one, anyway. Flores needs to build on his best work to date and really perplex Goff.

I hope the team is REALLY fuggin' tired of hearing these guys crow after all our injuries last season...especially the one from their safety.

It's payback time, round one.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Zanary's post:

Detroit @ Minnesota
Announcers: Adam Amin, Greg Olsen
Referee: Clay Martin

Detroit Lions Week 7 scouting report: Minnesota Vikings, kings of the NFC North?

Taking a look at the Lions Week 7 opponent: The Minnesota Vikings are at the top of the NFC North mountain. Are they a legitimate threat?

Yes, the Vikings are undefeated and the top team in not just the NFC North, but the NFC and you could argue the NFL overall. After getting swept by Detroit last year—and watching them celebrate the division title on their home field—Minnesota is going to come into this matchup pissed off. It doesn’t help Detroit that the Vikings have been playing some of the best football around the league, making this matchup a lot tougher than originally expected before the season began.

Let’s take a look deeper into the Vikings in our Week 7 scouting report for the 2024 season.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2024/10/1...-nfc-north
[-] The following 1 user Likes DeepFreeze05's post:

(10-16-2024, 11:58 PM)DeepFreeze05 Wrote: Detroit Lions Week 7 scouting report: Minnesota Vikings, kings of the NFC North?

Taking a look at the Lions Week 7 opponent: The Minnesota Vikings are at the top of the NFC North mountain. Are they a legitimate threat?

Yes, the Vikings are undefeated and the top team in not just the NFC North, but the NFC and you could argue the NFL overall. After getting swept by Detroit last year—and watching them celebrate the division title on their home field—Minnesota is going to come into this matchup pissed off. It doesn’t help Detroit that the Vikings have been playing some of the best football around the league, making this matchup a lot tougher than originally expected before the season began.

Let’s take a look deeper into the Vikings in our Week 7 scouting report for the 2024 season.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2024/10/1...-nfc-north

Interesting that the Vikings defense ranks 1st in pass DVOA and 1st in run DVOA. Vikings give up a lot of pass yards, but DVOA factors in strength of opponent, score, down, distance, garbage time, etc. Many people believe it's a far more accurate gauge than simple yards given up.
[-] The following 3 users Like MaroonBells's post: