Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR Amari Cooper to the Bills
Heating up. Don't expect anything in Vikingland with the lack of Draft capital.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Speaking of the Bills, Josh Allen has yet to throw a pick this season…!!!

So I guess this means that the Browns are closer to tanking than trying to compete? I feel like as a GM and HC, you have to have owner support in this. If you’re at risk of getting fired for performing bad, you probably aren’t thinking long term and getting rid of Cooper.

I’d guess their just going to embrace the rebuild and trade off assets and try to make cap room for getting rid of Watson at some point while getting some picks in return. I can’t imagine they would start Winston at this point. Either let Watson continue to tank the team to a top draft pick or live up to his potential. No point in having a known midlevel guy out there that takes you out of the running for getting a real QB.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Vikergirl's post:

(10-15-2024, 01:24 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: Heating up. Don't expect anything in Vikingland with the lack of Draft capital.

It's hard to see the Vikings doing anything. HERE is a ranking of the top 2025 free agents. Doesn't have to be a player in his final year of a contract, but there's added incentive for teams to move those players. Amari Cooper is on the list. Eliminate all the contenders and see who's left. Not much. 

If I were to take a stab at where the Vikings add...IF they add...I'd guess DT, but the only DT on this list plays for the Lions and they certainly aren't going to move anyone, especially to the Vikings. After Dexter and Kenny re-upped, it wiped out all hopes of adding a DT in free agency in the Spring. I think that's why they re-signed Phillips. But we could certainly use better interior pass rush from DL.

I cant believe its been 10 years now since he won the Biletnikoff.

Where the heck does time go?!

Surprised Cooper and Adams both traded for around the same compensation as I would consider Adams a much bigger impact player. Would think the Raiders could have gotten more, but probably didn't want to trade him to the Chiefs or Bills.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JR44's post:

Because the Clowns restructured Cooper's contract last offseason, he'll only cost the Bills about $800K against the cap for the rest of the year. Also he's UDFA after this season. I like this move better than the Jets'.