Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davante Adams to the Jets
It's the 2010 Vikings all over again.
The artist formerly known as PurpleCrush.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheWinterSKOLdier's post:

lol. 32 years old in December. Man I'm rooting hard for the Jets to suck all season.

So they did it huh?

Man, they better make the playoffs and make some noise, the team I saw last night looked pedestrian.

They would have been better off getting a new LT

The Raiders will receive a conditional third-round draft pick that could improve to a second-round selection, the sources said.
Source: ESPN

(3 hours ago)purplefaithful Wrote: So they did it huh?

Man, they better make the playoffs and make some noise, the team I saw last night looked pedestrian.

They would have been better off getting a new LT

Its rather clear Rodgers runs that team.  Looks like the band is getting back together, as far as that LT purplefaithful, David Bakhtiari is waiting for the phone to ring.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greylock's post:

I get it, I watched A-a-ron's passes bounce off hands regularly last night; it was as close as I'll ever get to having sympathy for that d-bag.

We knew he'd get his way, but that hasn't gotten him any returns to the "show"...so, Jets fans are in for more expensive frustration.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

Just wondering who gets the blame next when the Adams trade doesn't pan out. The janitor? It can't be the QB, right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

New York's shock firing of Robert Saleh did not prevent its successful pursuit of Davante Adams.

Seven days after the Jets fired their head coach and less than 24 hours after a prime-time loss to the Bills, they have agreed to a trade for Adams from the Raiders, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Tuesday, per sources.

Las Vegas will receive a conditional 2025 third-round pick in exchange for Adams, Rapoport and NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per sources.

The third-rounder can become a second-round pick if Adams becomes a first- or second-team All-Pro this season, or if he's on the active roster should the Jets make the AFC Championship Game or Super Bowl LIX, per Pelissero.

Pelissero added that the Jets have agreed to take on the rest of Adams' salary in order to get the deal done, per a source. Adams' base salary is $16.89 million and he also has $510,000 in per-game active roster bonuses. The Jets will take on the prorated portion, which comes out to $11.6 million.

Adams is already in the Jets' building and will undergo a physical, per Rapoport. Adams has missed the past three games due to a hamstring injury, but Rapoport reported the injury is in a good place.

By trading for the three-time All-Pro, New York reunites Adams with quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who Adams spent eight years catching passes from as a Green Bay Packer.

Anybody shocked?
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Absolutely ridiculous but not at all surprising

Makes perfect sense. Seems like the most logical outcome for the Jets, for Rodgers, and for Adams, and the Raiders get some compensation after they got rid of Carr and decided to rebuild.