Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happened to Trevor Lawrence?
Austin Gayle
@austingayle_
·
1h
The only quarterback with a lower success rate on third and fourth downs than Deshaun Watson this season: Trevor Lawrence

Lawrence didn't look great but his supporting cast looked even worse yesterday. Receivers dropping passes, a revolving door of RBs running into brick walls, it was a mess. Bears have a good defense and Jacksonville has a terrible team.

Lawrence is not worth the money he's making right now, but he's still an average NFL QB. And being average on that team means he is better than 99% of their roster. I don't follow the AFC South as closely as other divisions but the Jaguars have been a mess for awhile. Poorly run organization.
[-] The following 2 users Like pattersaur's post:

Loved the kid in college...

Pederson has undone some of the damage from Urban.

Its hard for me to judge his ceiling anymore, QB is so damn interdependent.

Sounds like he needs to come play for KOC ion a few years if JJM doesn’t work out.

(10-14-2024, 08:52 PM)AGRforever Wrote: Sounds like he needs to come play for KOC ion a few years if JJM doesn’t work out.

After the Jags have paid up for that contract :-). 
I never thought I would be picky when it comes to QBs yet here we are.

They can always hand things over to Mac Jones (no comment from me) the 4th QB drafted (after Lawrence, Zach Wilson and Fields) and 15th overall player taken in the 2021 draft.

So Lawrence JUST turned 25 years old a few weeks ago. Somebody is going to try and rehab him the way KOC is doing with Darnold....and they should.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

(10-15-2024, 06:41 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: So Lawrence JUST turned 25 years old a few weeks ago. Somebody is going to try and rehab him the way KOC is doing with Darnold....and they should.

For sure. Baker is tearing up the league and unlike Bryce Young, Trevor Lawrence has all the physical tools you would want. If he stays hungry for it, I think he'll see success down the line. Where that might be who knows but if he was traded tomorrow to a good team, I bet we'd see a totally different player pretty quickly.