Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well, Is Detroit that good? Or Dallas that bad?
Definitely broke, can clearly see that. His season is over.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

(10-13-2024, 07:51 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: Oh Man...

I am really glad I didn't see that. 

Best wishes for a full recovery, thats just brutal.

Yeah, I wish I could unsee it...  this was worse than Cine's leg injury.  Really hope Hutchinson heals up over the coming months.  He's a great young player and seems like a really good dude.  Hopefully it's not a career ender.

Prayers up for him

The media is going to push the narrative that Detroit is the NFC's best, and maybe they're right. The game upcoming this Sunday between Detroit and Minnesota is HUGE.

(10-14-2024, 06:18 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: The media is going to push the narrative that Detroit is the NFC's best, and maybe they're right. The game upcoming this Sunday between Detroit and Minnesota is HUGE.

It’s hard not to have that opinion l. Their offense is really scary l plus they play physical and are the reigning champs.
It’s going to take a near perfect game for us to beat them. We have to eat up the clock on offense, eliminate the turnovers and not have the second half snoozers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mblack's post:

I'd say neither. Detroit is a very good team and the Cowboys aren't. But Detroit isn't 47-9 good and the Cowboys aren't 47-9 bad. Any given Sunday. Either way, the whole North is looking strong. Without question the best division in football.

I see this guy's defense is looking oh so stellar....lmao:

[Image: GZyrrOyWoAEbNf1?format=jpg&name=small]
[-] The following 2 users Like StickierBuns's post:

I figured they would smoke Dallas, Detroit is very good. I think we'll play them tough but that's what it will be- tough! Hopefully after the bye week we'll be ready to go.

I wonder if Hockenson will try to go in this one, with it being a "revenge" game of sorts, even though I think Detroit treated him fairly.

I will say-- I was surprised Arizona didn't give GB a better game. Arizona has always been kind of "soft" so winning in Lambeau was a big ask, but they didn't even show up. Sad!

(10-14-2024, 08:49 AM)pattersaur Wrote: I figured they would smoke Dallas, Detroit is very good. I think we'll play them tough but that's what it will be- tough! Hopefully after the bye week we'll be ready to go.

I wonder if Hockenson will try to go in this one, with it being a "revenge" game of sorts, even though I think Detroit treated him fairly.

I will say-- I was surprised Arizona didn't give GB a better game. Arizona has always been kind of "soft" so winning in Lambeau was a big ask, but they didn't even show up. Sad!

Arizona lost 3 fumbles, which killed them.

Detroit was for real last year and for real this year. Tremendous coaching and the most physical team in the league.

I would say week to week they are clearly the best team in the nf, although KC and Mahomes have to give up the belt for the top to change.

It’s just fun to be in the mix and realize we have a very good team that can challenge
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bullazin's post:

Ghibbs and Montgomery with that O'Line are tough. Goff has gotten better over time.

This will be a difficult game, but telling too.