Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Browns
[-] The following 2 users Like Vikergirl's post:

Lol...

Poor F'ing Browns fans.

I feel for Stefanski too, he's on the hot seat and it aint fair.

(10-13-2024, 05:14 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: Lol...

Poor F'ing Browns fans.

Nope. I don't feel bad for Stefanski. He endorsed that POS Watson, so he deserves no sympathy whatsoever. Jimmy Haslam created this mess and he can wallow in it.

[Image: burning-money-danny-devito-no-wtek6a0x52muiv6u.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Vikergirl's post:

In pro sports, especially in the NFL ,Karma is definitely a something to be considered......

(10-13-2024, 05:14 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: Lol...

Poor F'ing Browns fans.

lol, I don't feel bad for Stefanski. Why? No such thing as fair or unfair as a coach, only results or lack thereof.

And Philly was lucky to win that game. Even as bad as Cleveland played. There's another coach on the serious hot seat (Sirianni).

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nick-...dnt-exist/

“Deshaun is our quarterback!” That has to be the most pathetic statement from Stefanski.

He had his second highest QBR yesterday. That was 34.6! When compared with other QBs he is dead last in the league so far with 21.5. That is beyond terrible.
[-] The following 3 users Like mblack's post:

I caught part of the Browns game yesterday. I couldn't believe how bad Watson was.

But what was interesting to me was how bad the offensive line played. This was one of the best OL's in football recently. Looks like injuries have had a big impact. Fingers crossed, but I don't think our starting OL has missed more than a handful of snaps due to injury. That can change things in a hurry.

(10-14-2024, 07:26 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: I caught part of the Browns game yesterday. I couldn't believe how bad Watson was.

But what was interesting to me was how bad the offensive line played. This was one of the best OL's in football recently. Looks like injuries have had a big impact. Fingers crossed, but I don't think our starting OL has missed more than a handful of snaps due to injury. That can change things in a hurry.

I probably watched a handful of plays in the Cleveland game. This was two of them....

CLE will draft a QB to replace Watson in April I think. It's the only thing for it. They need a new face and they can bury Watson on the bench or pay him to go away like Denver did with Wilson. He's a sunk cost and I think their FO is finally starting to realize it. Benching Watson now for Winston is something, but unless they do it like right now, their season will be over soon and then what's the point.

They're treading water until they can draft their next supposed savior. Maybe #128 is the charm.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pattersaur's post:

JMO, but I think the amount of hatred and vitriol he's received (Watson) over this sexual harassment/massage thing, how everyone knows about it, etc., I think it destroyed him mentally. There's no escaping it. Its always a burden on his mind, every interaction with reporters, whether its mentioned or not. Its hanging in the air. He looks broken playing football.