Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't know Woody Harrelson is a Viking's fan
...and also Isla Fisher. Purple in London.

[Image: woody-harrelson-at-the-game-v0-pt5nzuiy2...3de0d78a3a]
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Looks like a guy in the Burnsie ancestry tree standing behind them in the Vikings cap.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NorseFeathers's post:

Harrelson has done some movies in Minnesota. Think I heard he bought a cabin up North somewhere. I wonder if he's dating Isla Fisher now that she's divorced? Can't think of another reason an Australian would be a NFL game in London. Props to him if so. I know they did the movie "Now You See Me" together.

Given the jersey numbers...I'm guessing not hard core fans. Looks like their birth years (15 years age difference if you're doing the math)

(1 hour ago)badgervike Wrote: Harrelson has done some movies in Minnesota.  Think I heard he bought a cabin up North somewhere.  I wonder if he's dating Isla Fisher now that she's divorced?  Can't think of another reason an Australian would be a NFL game in London.  Props to him if so.  I know they did the movie "Now You See Me" together.

i was wondering if they were making another sequel to that movie,  last I saw Woody was still married,  not that that means much these days, but .... give the guy the benefit of the doubt I guess.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Yep. I looked it up and they are filming Now You See Me 3 as we speak. If I were guessing...they're in London... Thankfully, that leaves me a better shot at Isla...because...you know...there's a chance.

(1 hour ago)badgervike Wrote: Yep.  I looked it up and they are filming Now You See Me 3 as we speak.  If I were guessing...they're in London...  Thankfully, that leaves me a better shot at Isla...because...you know...there's a chance.

[Image: 1620234277641?e=1733961600&v=beta&t=BIhN...3tgQPYTzcE]
[-] The following 1 user Likes badgervike's post:

(1 hour ago)badgervike Wrote: Yep. I looked it up and they are filming Now You See Me 3 as we speak. If I were guessing...they're in London... Thankfully, that leaves me a better shot at Isla...because...you know...there's a chance.

[Image: 1620234277641?e=1733961600&v=beta&t=BIhN...3tgQPYTzcE]

go get her buddy!
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post: