Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 degrees, 40% chance of spotty showers tomorrow in London
Might be a little slick at times and that field is going to be slippery with any precipitation. I've heard teams say on a good day the field is just ok, better for soccer than football. Is what it is for both teams, I suppose.

(10-05-2024, 05:30 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Might be a little slick at times and that field is going to be slippery with any precipitation. I've heard teams say on a good day the field is just ok, better for soccer than football. Is what it is for both teams, I suppose.

Just hope they stay healthy and wear the right cleats. Sure wish this didn't have to count as one of our home games. Crowd should lean heavily purple though.
[-] The following 3 users Like MaroonBells's post:

Its funny how player safety accounts for so many changes to the game, but if the NFL can make a new buck they would have these guys playing on broken glass.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?
[-] The following 4 users Like JimmyinSD's post:

(10-05-2024, 08:56 AM)JimmyinSD Wrote: Its funny how player safety accounts for so many changes to the game,  but if the NFL can make a new buck they would have these guys playing on broken glass.

I suspect a Beirut soccer field is next
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post:

(10-05-2024, 09:14 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: I suspect a Beirut soccer field is next

Lol Smile
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

(10-05-2024, 09:14 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: I suspect a Beirut soccer field is next

I was thinking Cambodean jungle clearing, but that works too.
[-] The following 2 users Like Watcher's post:

(10-05-2024, 05:30 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Might be a little slick at times and that field is going to be slippery with any precipitation. I've heard teams say on a good day the field is just ok, better for soccer than football. Is what it is for both teams, I suppose.

Sticky, may I request that you add  a photo to your weekly weather forecast…!?  Cool Angel
[-] The following 5 users Like Kentis's post:

Kickoff time 9:30am EST. Serendipitously, Sunday is National Mimosa Day.  Skol and go Vikings!
[-] The following 1 user Likes NorseFeathers's post:

(10-05-2024, 06:45 PM)NorseFeathers Wrote: Kickoff time 9:30am EST. Serendipitously, Sunday is National Mimosa Day.  Skol and go Vikings!

Nice! Will be partaking.

(10-05-2024, 04:05 PM)Kentis Wrote: Sticky, may I request that you add  a photo to your weekly weather forecast…!?  Cool Angel

Only for hoy.....

[Image: 0823f20c3583fa1ada9313e59db83139.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Oh hoy, thanks Sticky…!  Smile