T-5. WR Jalen Nailor: 69.5
T-5. RG Ed Ingram: 69.5

Bottom-5:
1. QB Sam Darnold: 45.5
2. WR Brandon Powell: 49.5
3. LG Blake Brandel: 49.7
4. TE Robert Tonyan: 54.5
5. TE Johnny Mundt: 57.8

Ha ha ha.....yeah....Darnold sure sucked! This is a prime example of why you have to take the PFF grades with a cement blocked size grain of salt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Darnold. #1 in passer rating and #3 in Qbr through 4 weeks.

He has elevated this team from fringy wildcard to Super Bowl contender
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bullazin's post:

(4 hours ago)StickierBuns Wrote: Ha ha ha.....yeah....Darnold sure sucked! This is a prime example of why you have to take the PFF grades with a cement blocked size grain of salt.

I think PFF tends to overrate isolated errors. Darnold's fumbles and the two delay penalties really hurt his grade. I think PFF is really only accurate over a period of time and I don't think it's very accurate for QBs at all. I think the team will take the 275 yards for 3 TDs, 1 INT and the 123 rating on the road all day long.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post:

I'm normally a pretty big proponent of PFF, and usually explain that the PFF rating doesn't jive with our feels because PFF rewards consistently good outcomes, not a handful of really good or bad outcomes, and that a small sample size often leads to a different number than what we think the player should have.

This game, I dont think there's really anything that makes sense with their ranking, and worse they didn't explain why their ranking was so different than literally everyone's take on it.