Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the Longship....but.....
I like Reddit. I’m quite fond of the Darnold. That place has enough memes for the rest of my life.

This board has never been much of a game day board, which is fine with me since I rarely post on game days. This is much more a GM-wannabe board, or at least it seems that way to me.

The old KFAN board now called MN Rube chat had pretty active forums for all major sports. That is where I go when not here.

I miss several posters and wish they would come back. Reality is 25 years with the same people bores some.

Who hasn’t considered giving up social media? 25 years and I don’t know any of you. Just weird to this old hillbilly

This is the only board I visit but I'd be open to trying others? I do wish there was more activity. I'm sure there's backstage reasons why we have multiple boards, but it'd be nice to join everyone together in one big happy Vikings family.

The Vikings are by far my favorite team so this is the only message board I post on, but I lurk on a Lakers sub that must get 50x the traffic of this one. The Lakers do have lots of fans though, and I think NBA fans might be online more than NFL ones? Idk. Skol

(6 hours ago)pattersaur Wrote: This is the only board I visit but I'd be open to trying others? I do wish there was more activity. I'm sure there's backstage reasons why we have multiple boards, but it'd be nice to join everyone together in one big happy Vikings family.

The Vikings are by far my favorite team so this is the only message board I post on, but I lurk on a Lakers sub that must get 50x the traffic of this one. The Lakers do have lots of fans though, and I think NBA fans might be online more than NFL ones? Idk. Skol

I took some time to look around.....meh. Not missing anything.

I’m a member of a couple of other boards, some are way too busy (graphically). It’s just too much to look at a to go there. I like simple, so I just stay away.

I remember the old boards and have mixed feelings about them. Some got to the point where I just didn’t want to visit anymore because attacks by angry or disgruntled fans, some just faded after members had a falling out.

I like the group here. Haven't posted as much since life is busy but I enjoy checking in and reading posts. Y'all better stay here or I'm out lol

Don’t worry Sticky, if the team starts faltering, posters will be coming out of the woodwork I’m sure…!  Cool Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post: