Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-0 or 4-1 heading into the Bye week
Unreal. Hock is coming back at some point soon. Good stuff. A fun surprise for us Viking's fans. Seems legit, not smoke and mirrors. Looking for some of this next Sunday morning:

[Image: W6yq1E.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Hoping A-A-Ron implodes this season. He’s always been a good QB, until lately, but just hasn’t ever been likable to me.

Vikings should handle the Jets, but it’s the NFL. They don’t like us to have nice things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riphawkins's post:

I would bet Sam is a little more than fired up to put one on his old team! But if the Vikings are going to lose, I would rather it be to an AFC team.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chuckf's post:

(3 hours ago)Chuckf Wrote: I would bet Sam is a little more than fired up to put one on his old team!  But if the Vikings are going to lose, I would rather it be to an AFC team.

Vikings odds of making the playoffs are right around 85% now. Yes, anything can happen, I know.....I've seen it. But it sure beats the hell out of 0-4.

(3 hours ago)Chuckf Wrote: I would bet Sam is a little more than fired up to put one on his old team!  But if the Vikings are going to lose, I would rather it be to an AFC team.

That's the best part of this 4-0 start.  3 NFC wins and two against teams we're likely competing with for the playoffs (a spot or seeding) and one is a divisional win.  2 games up on the Packers and at least one game up on Detroit.

BOOM

Go Seahawks...
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post: