Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the Longship....but.....
...aren't many of us left. I'm a prolific poster, I need an additional site that is more busy. Any recommendations?
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

I'll go look around every now and then....

there is the Purple Pain Forums
Prouds old Vikings Armageddon

There is the Vikings Horn, but last time I was there it was just too polluted with politics and conspiracies for me.

None of the boards I have found have much traffic tbh

(5 hours ago)purplefaithful Wrote: I'll go look around every now and then....

there is the Purple Pain Forums
Prouds old Vikings Armageddon

There is the Vikings Horn, but last time I was there it was just too polluted with politics and conspiracies for me.

None of the boards I have found have much traffic tbh

I was at Vikings Armageddon and Proud banned me for over a year for my prediction that 2023 would not be a good season and there was no reason to watch. No warning, just a ban. And I was one of the first to go with him when "purple thoughts' went down.

(5 hours ago)FLVike Wrote: I was at Vikings Armageddon and Proud banned me for over a year for my prediction that 2023 would not be a good season and there was no reason to watch. No warning, just a ban. And I was one of the first to go with him when "purple thoughts' went down.

Go to any of these sites and I see:

Last post is quite some time ago
Discussion isnt very robust most of the time

I've made my peace that the days of busy forums is in the past. Internet connections today for me is forum + X (I wont do facebook)

If someone finds another quality site, I would gladly add it to my bookmarks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

(6 hours ago)StickierBuns Wrote: ...aren't many of us left. I'm a prolific poster, I need an additional site that is more busy. Any recommendations?

I post a lot more at Purple Pain than I do here. There are a few guys there who left this place permanently as well.

Plus the game day thread is usually a lotta fun. Well today it is cuz we're up 28-0.

I go here as well as Purple Pain and Vikings Armageddon

The Packer forums should be entertaining about now Sticky…!!!  Cool Angel
[-] The following 2 users Like Kentis's post:

(4 hours ago)Vikergirl Wrote: I go here as well as Purple Pain and Vikings Armageddon

This is a good strategy!

Yea with so few posters we all know everyone's opinion and take for the most part. Has really reduced my posting because of that. Instead of dialogue and information exchange it becomes an echo chamber.