Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC Sports: Darnold focused on 'being where my feet are'
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootbal...y-feet-are

That's the mentality to have because Darnold knows his future as a starter, if he has one, will not be in Minnesota. He never wants to talk beyond week to week. Its a focused mindset that has been helpful for him, I think. Keep it going, Sammy. Will Bad Darnold make an appearance? Its always a possibility. 

[Image: sam-darnold-sam-darnold-vikings.gif]

Joshua Dobbs said something similar after his second game before his play took a nose dive. #WeNeedToBeatThePackers

(4 hours ago)mblack Wrote: Joshua Dobbs said something similar after his second game before his play took a nose dive. #WeNeedToBeatThePackers

Dobbs was a day three pick on his 9th team who caught some lightning playing in with a good coach and team. No serious person thought that was going to last. 

Darnold is a former 3rd overall pick who, with a good coach and team, is actually starting to play like one. I expect some rough patches and a handful of Bad Sam cameos, but this not the Passtronaut or Case Keenum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post:

Its an interesting situation for Sam. One cant help but think he'd like to plant roots here for a long time, but it wont happen for obvious reasons.

I hope he's able to focus on the positive most weeks; he's getting great coaching, having fun and rehabbing a career that is probably better after he leaves here vs where he's been.

Enjoy it while its in front of you Sam I Am!!