Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunny, high of 74, winds NE @ 12 MPH for Sunday
I know for some of you this weather would cause you to get heat stroke, but a pretty good day weather-wise for football in Green Bay Sunday. Wink

A 12 mph wind might have been a slight cause for concern with Kirko, but no worries with Love or Darnold.

Think I'm wearing the purple #4 throwback to the game instead of my normal #18 after the Favre diagnosis. Should be a nice day for a game. Beats the hell out of that run of Viking/Packer games 16 or 17 at Lambeau
[-] The following 1 user Likes badgervike's post:

(Yesterday, 08:39 AM)badgervike Wrote: Think I'm wearing the purple #4 throwback to the game instead of my normal #18 after the Favre diagnosis.  Should be a nice day for a game.  Beats the hell out of that run of Viking/Packer games 16 or 17 at Lambeau

Should be quite a bit of purple in the stands, you wont be alone. 

hope y'all are doing the Skol Chant at games end!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

(Yesterday, 09:48 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: Should be quite a bit of purple in the stands, you wont be alone. 

hope y'all are doing the Skol Chant at games end!!

I never am.  Actually, the Packer fans are usually pretty friendly as it goes as long as you're friendly in kind.  If you get in trouble...you can always find agreement that the Bears still suck.  I love US bank but I like the bars and patios with music, etc. pre and post game scene much more at Lambeau.  There's a lot of places that cater to those 10 days a year.

I'm hoping I get to see Aaron Jones do his promised Lambeau leap if he scores..

(Yesterday, 06:08 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: I know for some of you this weather would cause you to get heat stroke, but a pretty good day weather-wise for football in Green Bay Sunday. Wink

A 12 mph wind might have been a slight cause for concern with Kirko, but no worries with Love or Darnold.

86 degrees here in MN today. F that. Hottest and driest September in MN history, after a super wet summer.

If I wanted 90 degrees near October? I'd be living next to you in Boca.. I do envy Floridians Jan-Mar, which is why we are snowbirds vs transplants.

Bring me my crisp, cool, fall weather with 0 humidity.

93 in Denver yesterday, but I'm not complaining about the weather with temps in Phoenix today hitting 113 and the devastation we're seeing in the Southeast from Hurricane Helene.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post: