Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Vikings @ Packers
[-] The following 5 users Like MaroonBells's post:

Atta boy john!

(09-23-2024, 04:26 PM)MaroonBells Wrote:

As a joke, my kids got me a Packer tshirt for Christmas.  They thought it was hysterical and had a pretty good laugh when I opened my "gift".  Without saying a word, I took the shirt out to the garage where I carefully placed the shirt in my charcoal grill that I use for tailgating.  I doused it with lighter fluid and used my torch to burn the evidence.  My kids thought it was hilariious.

I still can't get that foul taste out of that grill.....
[-] The following 6 users Like badgervike's post:

(09-23-2024, 04:36 PM)badgervike Wrote: As a joke, my kids got me a Packer tshirt for Christmas.  They thought it was hysterical and had a pretty good laugh when I opened my "gift".  Without saying a word, I took the shirt out to the garage where I carefully placed the shirt in my charcoal grill that I use for tailgating.  I doused it with lighter fluid and used my torch to burn the evidence.  My kids thought it was hilariious.

I still can't get that foul taste out of that grill.....

lol, hilarious. Nice.

I'll be out of town the rest of this week and next. Going fishing in the SD glacial lakes region around Webster SD. So I will make my score prediction early.
27-19 Vikings win.
[-] The following 2 users Like hogjowlsjohnny's post:

(09-26-2024, 08:19 AM)hogjowlsjohnny Wrote: I'll be out of town the rest of this week and next. Going fishing in the SD glacial lakes region around Webster SD. So I will make my score prediction early.
27-19 Vikings win.

Antelope, Waubay perhaps, where ya fishin’…???  Huh Tongue

Vikings need to stop the Packer's run game.....or they won't win. I think I'm more worried about Willis starting than I am Love.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

(09-26-2024, 02:07 PM)Kentis Wrote: Antelope, Waubay perhaps, where ya fishin’…???  Huh Tongue

Bitter, Waubay, piyas if it's going, Big Stone, and one that I won't name.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hogjowlsjohnny's post:

(09-26-2024, 09:54 PM)hogjowlsjohnny Wrote: Bitter, Waubay, piyas if it's going, Big Stone, and one that I won't name.

Awesome, enjoy your trip!

GB gonna

1.bump every Viking WR at the LOS, no free releases.

2. Blow up the gap between Bradbury and Ingram the entire game.

Offensively the packers will

1. run the ball, especially between the tackles.

2, Control the clock and shorten the game.

Love isn't 100%, and Willis has limits on how complicated he can be running this offense

Flores will exploit those weaknesses.

Vikings roll = 26-17.