Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darnold's progressions and release
I've seen this play highlighted a few times now on Twitter, and yes the progressions are fantastic, but nobody mentions the release. Laser accuracy and cartoonishly quick release in a tight window. This is why he was a 3rd overall pick. 

[-] The following 4 users Like MaroonBells's post:

Interestingly Sam Darnold is actually younger than Joe Burrow…
[-] The following 2 users Like Kentis's post:

The td throw to Mundt was a laser too...

As of today, I am going to be sad to say goodbye to Sam...Kinda like at the end of Lord of the Rings.

We'll see how I feel after 14 more games lol! 

I could see Raiders coughing-up some big $$ for him. Its a good start to his redemption tour, thats for sure

He's a very talented passer. Easy velocity, as they say, but catchable ball. Broad shoulders, nice frame. Underrated athlete. A big time talent with a football in his hand. Zero doubt about it. I marvel watching him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

(5 hours ago)Kentis Wrote: Interestingly Sam Darnold is actually younger than Joe Burrow…

WTF??
[-] The following 1 user Likes Montana Tom's post:

(5 hours ago)We will pay purplefaithful Wrote: The td throw to Mundt was a laser too...

As of today, I am going to be sad to say goodbye to Sam...Kinda like at the end of Lord of the Rings.

I could see Raiders coughing-up some big $$ for him. Its a good start to his redemption tour, thats for sure

We will pay him or perhaps franchise him if he kicks ass.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bullazin's post:

(5 hours ago)purplefaithful Wrote: The td throw to Mundt was a laser too...

As of today, I am going to be sad to say goodbye to Sam...Kinda like at the end of Lord of the Rings

LOL (at the bold)

The ball really does jump out of his hand.  That's been the most surprising thing in his play to me.  I didn't know he had an arm like that and his accuracy has been impressive.
[-] The following 2 users Like MAD GAINZ's post:

(3 hours ago)MAD GAINZ Wrote: LOL (at the bold)
The ball really does jump out of his hand.  That's been the most surprising thing in his play to me.  I didn't know he had an arm like that and his accuracy has been impressive.

I'll bet you still cant watch that scene and not start choking up Wink

Check this one out....

Ranks up there with the Nailor throw. Almost a stoopid throw into triple coverage lol! 

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/41383200

(5 hours ago)StickierBuns Wrote: He's a very talented passer. Easy velocity, as they say, but catchable ball. Broad shoulders, nice frame. Underrated athlete. A big time talent with a football in his hand. Zero doubt about it. I marvel watching him.

I'll take words we never thought we''d hear about Sam for $100 Alex...

I refuse to believe that any of this Sam Darnold stuff of actually for real. Though I have throughly enjoyed watching it.

It’s like an awesome dream when you’re waiting for the alarm to go off.

We havent really seen Sam, KOC or this offense have to claw their way back from 14 or 20 pts down.

To me, thats one of the next big tests.