Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jay Cutler presser
So I am listening to him and he still doesn't seem like he gives a shit. He said his wife talking him into playing more than anyone else did. Maybe she didn't want him to have regrets. Or maybe he was annoying her with the moping. Who knows. He said no on Saturday. That was a quick turnaround to yes.

He seemed less douchey to me...

Who and the hell is running dolphins.com? 3 days and a presser later, not a single article, photo, video... nothing...

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
Who and the hell is running dolphins.com? 3 days and a presser later, not a single article, photo, video... nothing...

Gotta admit, Cry Baby J isn't really news-worthy...even for Miami.  Actually, pick'ins for quarterbacks are pretty slim right about now.

I would guess that his "no on Saturday" was just negotiation.

We can all knock this, but... Dolphins suffered a season-destroying preseason QB injury (sound familiar?), and within a week acquired a legit NFL starter who has history with their coaching staff (sound familiar?), and didn't spend any draft picks to do it (um.....)

Even his wife doesn't want him around.....classic

As a Vikings fan I can't say anything too bad about Cutler since more often than not, he torched our defense.

Definitely not a Baby Jay fan but I really think this was a good move by Miami.  Didn't have to give anything up and 10 mil is pretty cheap for a probably starting QB.

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:

Here ya' go...

[Image: DGqgVR2XkAEj74R.jpg]
Creator of 'Smokin' Jay Cutler' on QB's Miami press conference face: 'Just the same old Jay'
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/08/smokin-j...eme-return

South Florida fans are very underwhelmed with this presser. Talk about a reluctant re-entry. He's got such a punchable face.