Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings/Texans Who Wins ?
Houston's roster looks a lot better than they're playing. They pulled out squeakers against pretty ass-average teams in Chicago and Indy. Dell isn't being used much. Both Mixon and Pierce are sidelined.

I worry about Hunter and Anderson the most, but the Vikings tackles are the best they'll see all year. And while I think Gilmore matches up as well as anyone can against Nico Collins, Diggs worries me underneath. I think Diggsy could have a big day against Byron Murphy.

But I think the Vikings are playing better football right now. Vikings 26, Texans 22

I wonder if we'll make it into the top 20 on some of the expert rankings now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FLVike's post:

I don't know, I could be wrong, and all the haters might be right, but I think the Vikings might be pretty good. :-)
[-] The following 3 users Like MaroonBells's post:

(2 hours ago)MaroonBells Wrote: I don't know, I could be wrong, and all the haters might be right, but I think the Vikings might be pretty good. :-)

Let's just say their were a Vikings fans who saw the potential but weren't sold. There were a whole lot of non Vikings fans didn't have a clue, including the national media!
I love being an underdog!
[-] The following 2 users Like hogjowlsjohnny's post:

(2 hours ago)MaroonBells Wrote: I don't know, I could be wrong, and all the haters might be right, but I think the Vikings might be pretty good. :-)

You’re ready to be hurt aren’t you?

(2 hours ago)hogjowlsjohnny Wrote: Let's just say their were a Vikings fans who saw the potential but weren't sold. There were a whole lot of non Vikings fans didn't have a clue, including the national media!
I love being an underdog!

I'm sure we'll be underdogs in Green Bay next week too. Bring it on.

Even my optimism was pessimistic...that was a back alley ass-whoopin'.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

(1 hour ago)MaroonBells Wrote: I'm sure we'll be underdogs in Green Bay next week too. Bring it on.

Well that's because the Packers lost to the mighty Eagles and they beat the juggernaut Colts and Titans.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FLVike's post: