Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings/Texans Who Wins ?
Didn't see a score prediction thread.

This game worries me. Texans have a top notch offense and defense with what I think is a top 5 QB. A very good receiving corps with a lot of speed as well as excellent edge rushers.

On the Vikings side I have a lot of confidence in the coaches to game plan and place their players in a position to maximize their skills.

This is going to be a tough one, but I will take the Vikings at home to win 27-24.

I think the more we can keep their offense off the field the better our chances.

Hopefully Jones has a big day, our OT's keep Darnold mostly clean and we limit off-script heroics from Stroud.

I think the Vikings win a squeaker this week;

Vikings 28
Houston 27

Reichard for the win!

We’ve yet to come back from an emotional win and get it done the following week. 27-17 Houston.

We have a meaner defense, our offense is almost where it peaked last year, and KOC/Flores are a better combination (so far)...

Vikings 28, Texans 20
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

I know nothing about the Texans except stroud is a stud and they have a stout D. So I’m just going with a homer take this week as our D is wreaking havoc so far as I predicted, our Oline is playing stout and Sammy is driving the car.

Vikes 24, Texans 22

I'd feel a lot better about this game if Addison was healthy and playing. Having Pace and Turner out also hurts on a day where we are going up against our true first test defensively. Even without their top 2 RB's Houston is loaded. 23-17 Texans
[-] The following 1 user Likes supafreak84's post:

I'm going to go with a final score of 20-16. I don't know who wins, but I think this game will be close.

Confidence is high

Texans 16
Vikings 26

24-21 Texans

No Addison, no Pace, no Turner.

Texans 27-17.

It would be nice to get a player back from injury  Dodgy