Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US DEBT
(7 hours ago)Zanary Wrote: I'm actually pissed that Jorgensen didn't run again. COVID robbed her at least as much as anyone, as she was at least as good as Gary Johnson on issues (better, really) and FAR superior as a believable candidate. Why Gary chose to go all hippy-dumbass, I'll never know; he was smarter than that in NM.

She got about 6 minutes of footage in 2020 due to the virus, the lockdowns, and associated panic...plus, the mutual reach-around the treason clubs have with their pet media outlets AND the Debate Commission. So much conflict of interest, it boggles the mind.

If Haley'd gotten the nod, I'd very likely be able to vote GOP, for the first time in over half of my life. No democrat exists on that radar. As it sits, I'm hoping that enough voters vote 3rd party and/or write in their own candidates that a very clear message is sent...because I'm many elections exhausted with this "vote preferred stack of s**t" sabotage.

I hear ya Z but I don't think I can sit this one out in WI and vote 3rd party this time around.  I'm going to plug my nose and vote Trump.  I did vote Clinton 2nd Term and Reagan 2nd term so it's not the first time I've voted for a major party Presidential candidate.  Immigration, Inflation/Economy, Crime, National Security were all SIGNIFICANTLY better under Trump.  And yes,,,he's a buffoon.   But so is Harris.  There's a reason she was the least popular VP ever.  If the Dems didn't have the MSM in their back pocket, this election wouldn't even be close.

(7 hours ago)badgervike Wrote: I hear ya Z but I don't think I can sit this one out in WI and vote 3rd party this time around.  I'm going to plug my nose and vote Trump.  I did vote Clinton 2nd Term and Reagan 2nd term so it's not the first time I've voted for a major party Presidential candidate.  Immigration, Inflation/Economy, Crime, National Security were all SIGNIFICANTLY better under Trump.  And yes,,,he's a buffoon.   But so is Harris.  There's a reason she was the least popular VP ever.  If the Dems didn't have the MSM in their back pocket, this election wouldn't even be close.

My problem with both, but particularly the blustering baboon:

his word is proven to be liquid s**t, so...what part of his platform can be trusted?

He lucked out on timing, to an extent, on national security. Russia was still building for Ukraine. With Mattis, yeah, Trump might have delayed it...but when Mattis "resigned", what tiny bit of military cred orange boi had died, being buried by the withdrawal date in Afghanistan. The enemy knew exactly how long to wait, and it all went straight to s**t. Some of that's on Brandon, but he honored the deal already on the table.

Both treason camps suck and blow at the same time.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!