Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O-line benefiting from cohesion/time to gel
Darnold currently has a perfect 158.3 passer rating when blitzed!   Big Grin He’s like 8 of 8 for 200+ yards & 3 touchdowns! Pretty pretty good… Cool  Angel
[-] The following 3 users Like Kentis's post:

Thumbs Up 
(09-17-2024, 04:18 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: the best part of the early part of the season... stats are useless,  to small of a sample size,  its the very short time of year where all we can do is sit back and enjoy the blind love of the game.

So true. I'm enjoying it week to week. What tomorrow holds I can't control. But as long time Viking's fans, we know how the story ends. Its hard to shake that nagging suspicion things will ultimately end poorly. Always a first time, I suppose.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

Vikings had a top 12 offensive line last year. PFF’s end of year rankings had them 12th. PFN and Player Profiler both had them 8th.

Could be even better this year. Brandel’s been an upgrade from Risner, and a big part of the reason we’re running the ball better. Bradbury’s always about his matchup, but he’s never been worse than league average. Ingram still whiffs aplenty but he’s playing with some serious attitude that you love to see. But they'll get a test this weekend with Hunter and Anderson.

Teams averaging the most rushing yards before contact ?️

1. Vikings - 2.68 yards
2. Chargers - 2.51 yards
3. Saints - 2.18 yards
4. Ravens - 2.07 yards
5. Packers - 2.05 yards
[-] The following 4 users Like StickierBuns's post:

(09-17-2024, 03:20 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: Go get it, Tom! I'm 30 minutes from a nice glass of Scotch with a big cube. Wink

We can have both, actually. Give me DT Deone Walker out of Kentucky in the Draft and sign a nice OG in free agency. Boom! (for Wet).

I myself do love a nice Macallan 18 neat.

Oh, and a huge (literally & figuratively) fan of Walker too. He would really make this defensive front legit scary to go up against.
The artist formerly known as PurpleCrush.
[-] The following 2 users Like TheWinterSKOLdier's post: