Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans @ Vikings
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post:

works for me... keep expecting them to lose and they can keep using those chips to feed the fire.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

I will say that Texans defense looked fast!
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

Good. Keep it going. Underdogs till the end. It'll be 1.5 point spread come Saturday.

Yeah, good god the Texans defense looked awesome against the Bears. Granted, its the Bears -- but Mario Williams, Danielle Hunter, Will Anderson... They were beating the snot out of Caleb Williams. Their linebacker, To'oTo'o, was flying around as well. Going to be a challenge for Darnold and the offensive line.

CBS has only three 1:00 o'clock games scheduled;
Bears at Colts
Texans at Vikings
Chargers at Steelers

unless they change to a 4:00 o'clock game we have a good chance to get it on TV.
But in Miami they most likely will show Dolphins at Seahawks at 4:00 o'clock

I don't know if they can switch game times this time of year?

Texans are good with a really athletic D, but frankly I am more concerned about the Vikings being flat than I am the Texans.

If that makes any sense...

(09-16-2024, 03:54 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: I don't know if they can switch game times this time of year?

Texans are good with a really athletic D, but frankly I am more concerned about the Vikings being flat than I am the Texans.

If that makes any sense...

sorry, i didn't mean they will switch our game. Down here in central Florida CBS from Orlando has 1:00 o'clock scheduled as NFL football with the teams not showing.
I know they show different games throughout the country but I was just referring to me and Stickie.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FLVike's post:

Not looking like we'll get that game on local TV out West...gonna have to join my buddies at the sports bar in town.

I am fine with being an underdog from now through the end of our season. So often, the pundits are basing the new season's picks based on the previous season performance. And with a 6.5 win prediction, we're already punching above our weight and I'm certain they are looking at the Niners game as an aberration, plus the Texans unexpectedly made the playoffs last year with a rookie QB.

Well, CBS Orlando switched from a 1:00 O'clock game to a 4:00 O'clock game and will show the Dolphins at the Seahawks as I suspected they would. And so it goes.