Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vomiting in GB...
The Green Bay Packers left it all – and a little bit more – on the field against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday.

With starting quarterback Jordan Love sidelined after suffering a knee injury in the Packers’ season opener against the Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil, newly acquired backup Malik Willis was thrust into the action upon the Packers’ return to Lambeau Field.

Willis has only been a member of the squad for three weeks after being traded from the Tennessee Titans on August 26 and appeared to adjust admirably in his debut, but he couldn’t have possibly foreseen an unpleasant moment that he shared with a member of his offensive line.

During the second quarter with the Green Bay offense at third down and 10, center Josh Myers appeared to vomit on the field before immediately snapping the ball to Willis.

Instead of throwing the football – as is common on third and long – Willis took off and ran, gaining around three yards before being tackled. According to Packers head coach Matt LeFleur, Willis explained that he elected to run because Myers had actually thrown up on the football itself.

“I asked Malik why he didn’t throw the ball on that third down, and he told me Josh threw up on the ball,” said LaFleur. “I was like, ‘That’s the first time I ever heard that!’

“The official came over to me, and said, ‘We saw your center throwing up on the ball, do you want us to take him out next time?’ I said, ‘Absolutely, please do that,’ because you’re talking about a critical situation, and it’s third down, and I’ve never had to throw with vomit on the football. Malik probably didn’t appreciate that.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/16/sport/mal...index.html

OK so Ick

lol, hey LaFleur is a good coach as well. But Indy has a hot pile of ass in Richardson.

(09-16-2024, 09:44 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: lol, hey LaFleur is a good coach as well. But Indy has a hot pile of ass in Richardson.

We got soooo lucky not giving up the farm for Richardson
[-] The following 2 users Like AGRforever's post:

I vomited when I saw the Packers ended up holding on to win.

Anthony Richardson is uber-talented but we're seeing his lack of football experience (only started like 15 games in college) showing up big time. He's a smart kid, well spoken, and sounds like a leader. He just needs to go to the Josh Allen school of QBing to fix his footwork and improve his accuracy like Josh did after his rookie year.

He can literally throw 50+ yd dots for TDs and then miss a wide open guy across the middle by 5 yds.

I like him as a QB, but he's got a lot to learn. I'm perfectly happy with how it worked out getting JJ this year and not blowing a bunch of 1st round picks the year prior to get Richardson.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MAD GAINZ's post: