Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Much tougher test tomorrow against the 49ers, prediction....
This game has the potential for fans to say afterwards, 'Did the game in NY really happen?'. That's how differently this game could go in comparison. Just a better team, with a winner mindset and big boy attitude. I think they are going to pin their ears back and rush Darnold. 

Prediction: 49ers 27, Vikings 10.

p.s. Keep in mind, as many of you know, I'm stellar at predicting Viking's games. I mean, almost savant like. It's impressive.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952cinzfrg30rpgwf3rfsu...w.gif&ct=g]

Their front 7 is very stout. If O’Neil is hurt we havea big problem against them. OTOH, Hufaunga being out will make their secondary more susceptible.

No Addison, No Hockenson really hurts us. Just double Jets and call it a day.

Unless we ride our backs like KOC has never done, and force TO’s, this game is not winnable. Niners 20, Vikes 13.

I won't bother to make a prediction, but something that I will point out that I haven't read on the board is that this is a proverbial "trap game" for SF as they play LAR next week.

This aint the Giants that is for sure. Is their one player on the Giants roster that scares anyone other than Dexter Lawrence? Not one skill position player on offense and not one stud in the LB core or secondary.

Compare that roster and coaching to the 49'ers. Night and Day.

I think we hang in there, but we are not quite ready to compete at that level....maybe by year end?

I'll play:

SF 26
MN 19

It's our home opener. Fans are going to be nuts. Defense will feed off of that.

But here's the biggest problem. The 49ers had one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL last year. It's still weak inside, especially at center, but they drafted right guard Dominick Puni in the 3rd round this year and he played lights out in week one. That's a scary team with a better offensive line.

Good offense, good defense, well coached in a revenge game of sorts, definitely not putting money on this one, but ....

Vikings by a million

They are a solid team and extremely well coached which is their biggest strength. I don't see them as a dominant, they should have lost in first round to GB and Lions were up by 17 on them in the championship game. They have been fortunate to play in a fairly average division. We beat them last year without Jefferson and with not as strong of a defense that we have this year. Cousins played a great game, but if Darnold plays a good game, I think we have a chance. McCaffrey is out and Purdy is a good QB, but not all world, I think our defense can keep them in the 20s and hopefully our offense clicks and we can run the ball on them. I think it all rides on Darnold, if we get good Darnold I think we win.

San Fran is a loaded team with few weaknesses. The Vikings are better than what most people think. I'll take the Vikings at home 27-20.

I'll play along with the score.

We hang tough for about a half.

49'ers - 28
Vikes - 13

I think we have the heart and enough info to draw from, along with having JJ and Jones, to defend our home.

28-24 Vikings.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zanary's post: