Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not wishing bad luck, just not a SB or playoff run....
[Image: EQ7SITNAIBDBVEGS6H4QQTIDRY.JPG?&w=436&ar=3:2&fit=crop]
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

I don't know, breaking up is had to do but I like the way we're headed now. At the end of the day, he'll still check down with the game on the line.

Yeah, not sure how to feel about Kirko. Don't dislike him, but he's on another team now.

I wish them great luck, except against us. Kirko' in our record books very high, despite being pummeled most of the time and having to make up for some godawful defenses for a few straight years.

If we don't represent the NFC in "the game", I'd be fine with them doing it...but I'd be pissed if they knocked us out of the playoffs to get there.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

I think the Falcons will flirt with being the best offense in the NFC. All the pieces are there. But do they have the defense to play with the 49ers, Lions and Eagles? I don't see it.

(09-03-2024, 08:47 AM)AGRforever Wrote: I don't know, breaking up is had to do but I like the way we're headed now.  At the end of the day, he'll still check down with the game on the line.

...which is why he had the most comebacks in modern NFL history in 2022.  Angel

I'll never get the hate brigade towards him. 

Most of his checkdowns came from having junk IOL protection, as was widely known and covered...but armchair wannabes with 20 camera angles and slow-mo know more than actual players, right...?
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

I think he will start the season just like he did last season; 0-3

If Atlanta wins the Super Bowl this year that would suck. Local pressure would absolutely ratchet up if Kirk has a great year and Atlanta goes far. Don't want that.

Otherwise, if Kirk has a good season, maybe they make the playoffs and lose or win 1 game, that's fine by me. Good for him. Just don't get crazy and actually win the ring please.

Kirk and JJ made some sweet football music together and some unbelievable plays. I will miss that, until young JJ and Jets start doing it instead.

Kirk is a good guy, and I wish him success, just not against the Vikings. Also, as goes my usual trademark attitude, I do not wish Kirk a Super Bowl win or even appearance unless the Vikings win it first.
SKOL VIKINGS Tongue

I’d rather Kirk win a SB than see one of the teams that has way too many win another one.