Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glossy helmets?
Is this just the angle or the lighting or have the Vikings gone to a more glossy helmet? I don't hate it. Btw, as a designer, that's my favorite feedback. "I don't hate it." Love when I get that. 

[Image: GRFqCW3WMAAs4Li?format=jpg&name=medium]

Again, I'm probably going against the grain with most fans but I love the matte finish, not glossy.
[-] The following 3 users Like StickierBuns's post:

(06-27-2024, 11:41 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Again, I'm probably going against the grain with most fans but I love the matte finish, not glossy.

I like the Matte too, but I don't mind this lighter purple gloss. I know a lot of fans wanted to bring back that dark purple gloss from the 90s and early 00s, but I hated that one. 

[Image: F1WQUtFaYAA6Eir.jpg]

(06-27-2024, 11:41 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Again, I'm probably going against the grain with most fans but I love the matte finish, not glossy.

me too. I love the matte finish since it has matched up with the jersey
People sleep peacably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

God I hope so. This helmet looks awesome. I have wanted glossy helmets back forever, because I just don’t like the matte at all. The darker glossy wasn’t what I was looking for but this sure is. Hope it’s happening
SKOL VIKINGS Tongue

I have never been a fan of the matte and would prefer to bring the gloss back, more than that would like to see us go back to the darker purple for both the jerseys and helmets.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JR44's post: