Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefon Diggs is a piece of work, man....
Glad this diva is gone. Takes zero responsibility for being a back stabbing malcontent. Now he's blaming the Vikings for doing him wrong with the trade to a playoff contender with a great QB, lmao. Look in the mirror, douchebag:

https://vikingsterritory.com/2024/news/t...ut-vikings
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

(06-11-2024, 07:13 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Glad this diva is gone. Takes zero responsibility for being a back stabbing malcontent. Now he's blaming the Vikings for doing him wrong with the trade to a playoff contender with a great QB, lmao. Look in the mirror, douchebag:

https://vikingsterritory.com/2024/news/t...ut-vikings

Ha! Thought the same thing. God there's nothing I hate more than victim playing. Drives me insane.

I cant remember the last time Diggs was quoted and I liked what he had to say...
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

Sounds like Diggs is jealous of JJ becoming the star he wanted to be with a coach that features his talented WR.  Probably stings a little more too that we got JJ with the pick we received from Buffalo for him...
[-] The following 3 users Like MAD GAINZ's post:

I saw the interview and thought it was a really jerky, unnecessary thing to say and it felt like a dig at the Vikes. I also believe there was truth to the statement, not many breakups are in a kind or positive way or at least perceived that way, but there was no point of hashing it up in this interview. I have always been a fan of Diggs, I feel he plays hard and has a strong desire to win, I love that he was the only Bills player or personnel who left the field immediately after the Hamlin incident and went straight to the hospital on his own, I think that says a lot about who he is as a person, however with the way he handled this interview he still has a lot of maturing to do as a player.

That's interesting, given that he admitted he wasn't a great teammate during that same time...and that he's the NFL tiara-champion in terms of social media diva behavior.

6 months from now, he'll post or state some kind of "retraction" to regain some credibility, like he does....
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

Diggs is a puss.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bullazin's post:

He's a piece of something, that's for sure.. Not sure that work is the word I would have used.

I think he just has to bitch about someone doing him wrong. That's his schtick. If he starts complaining about the Bills, he's afraid someone will connect the dots and think that he is the problem. Eventually, he wont be able to help himself. It's like a middle aged man blaming his parents for anything that didn't go his way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wiviking's post: