Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 NFL Schedule

Week 1

Ravens at Chiefs on Thursday night (season opener, announced)
Packers at Eagles in Brazil on Friday night (International Game, announced)
Cowboys at Browns in the late Sunday afternoon window (announced)
Jets at 49ers on Monday night (announced)

You know the NFL is rooting hard for this year's rookie class of QBs to hit hard. They sell the QB matchups. Its what brings in the fringe fans, the fanatics and everything in between. If you look at the imagery and product the NFL churns out, its all about the QBs. So the more good ones, the better for the brand.

I really do think that JJM will be that face for Minnesota. It's coming.

Betting Vikings open at home against Cousins and the Falcons.

Week 2
Bills at Dolphins Thur 8:15
Bengals at Chiefs Sun 4:25

Week 1
Steelers at Falcons

Lol how would you like to be one of these teams opening your season in fucking Brazil. What, was the Amazon rainforest unavailable? Talk about a total buzz kill. The NFL in their eternal quest for the almighty dollar truly make some of the dumbest decisions ever. I really hate what the league is becoming.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supafreak84's post:

(05-14-2024, 09:25 PM)supafreak84 Wrote: Lol how would you like to be one of these teams opening your season in fucking Brazil. What, was the Amazon rainforest unavailable? Talk about a total buzz kill. The NFL in their eternal quest for the almighty dollar truly make some of the dumbest decisions ever. I really hate what the league is becoming.

Who knows? Back in 2002 Rush on their Vapor Trails tour booked 3 shows in Brazil for the first time. They got the 3 biggest crowds of their career up to that point.  Wouldn't surprise me at all for Eagles/Packers to end up with a packed stadium of 70,000+.

I agree the plane flights won't be fun for the teams involved (Go Eagles!  Tongue ) but one thing for sure: a Brazilian crowd is never boring  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes RS_Express's post:

(05-14-2024, 09:25 PM)supafreak84 Wrote: Lol how would you like to be one of these teams opening your season in fucking Brazil. What, was the Amazon rainforest unavailable? Talk about a total buzz kill. The NFL in their eternal quest for the almighty dollar truly make some of the dumbest decisions ever. I really hate what the league is becoming.

Jets Vikings Oct 6 London
[-] The following 1 user Likes smleh's post:

Vikings play the Jets on October 6th in London (Tottenham Stadium) - our 9th "home game". So no Rodgers at @US-Bank...

(05-15-2024, 06:51 AM)smleh Wrote: Jets Vikings Oct 6 London

Meh, beat me by a second there  Tongue Wink