Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who's it going to be?
Will there be Mayehem in Minneapolis or will Kwesi Nix all trades and settle for Bo? Will tonight usher in a new era of McCarthyism or will the rest of the North have Penix envy? 

Shoot your shot. Who's the Vikings QBOTF? I say...

McCarthy
[-] The following 4 users Like MaroonBells's post:

JJ McCarthy at #5 with a trade with the Chargers. Minnesota gives up both 1st round picks. Plan B: Penix at #11.

There will be 'mayhem' regardless of what Minnesota does, guaranteed.....but no Drake Maye.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i5ylgnbf376la2gqzsj...w.gif&ct=g]

100% I could get behind McCarthy, especially cause I don't believe Maye was ever going to happen.

I am not sure how hard the Vikings will try to land JJ though. Reading in-between the lines of Geoffs mock, I dont think they will move up hard for him.

I say Penix, not sure where? I am not convinced they'll take him at 11. They better not try and get too cute with trade-downs. I want them to go like hell at who they love, but I also dont trust KAM' drafting.
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post:

Michael Penix
No Matter What
[-] The following 2 users Like JimmyinSD's post:

If Maye gets to 3 we trade up, if not, we stick and pick.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FLVike's post:

[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

I am hoping Maye by a mile, think he instantly changes the franchise, if not, I think we are staying at 11 and taking one of the other 3 who I would want Nix.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JR44's post:

(04-25-2024, 09:00 AM)JR44 Wrote: I am hoping Maye by a mile, think he instantly changes the franchise, if not, I think we are staying at 11 and taking one of the other 3 who I would want Nix.

Paul Allen agrees with you, says Minnesota is going to trade to #3 for Maye.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

(04-25-2024, 09:03 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Paul Allen agrees with you, says Minnesota is going to trade to #3 for Maye.

Seems local media is saying the trade up for Maye and national media saying McCarthy.

(04-25-2024, 09:00 AM)JR44 Wrote: I am hoping Maye by a mile, think he instantly changes the franchise, if not, I think we are staying at 11 and taking one of the other 3 who I would want Nix.

This is me as well. Rooting hard for Maye. Am good with McCarthy. Will be disappointed with the others (though hopeful).

The fact PA thinks we're going to get Maye makes me think we're not going to get Maye. Sad