Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JJM: 'It would be the world to play for Minnesota'
https://twitter.com/MissAlissaS/status/1...6463390835

Loves the Vikings, loves KOC, would love to stay in the Midwest, loves the weapons on offense. 'I'd run through a brick wall for Coach O'Connell'. - JJM

He's from LaGrange, IL so he grew up a Bear's fan, but that won't be happening. This kid would be a fan favorite in Minnesota in 5 minutes. Extremely polite and a hard worker, but he's got some dawg in him. Very important: Bright lights don't bug him. Fifth ranked HS QB coming out, uber talented. Exceptional hockey player. Went to the IMG Academy, played with/against exceptional athletes. With all the meandering I've done the last month, this is still my guy.

[Image: McCarthyVikings16x9.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like StickierBuns's post:

[-] The following 4 users Like Kentis's post:

Someone get that kid a sandwich.

(Sorry, I've coached OL/DL my whole life)
[-] The following 2 users Like Vanguard83's post:

I think every QB would rather go to a team that isn’t a dumpster fire like most top draft picks end up at. Not really too much of a surprise
[-] The following 1 user Likes medaille's post:

Hard not to love JJM. He seems like a great kid and has all the tools to be excellent at the next level. I’m not convinced we get a shot at him, but stranger things have happened.

Truth is, the Vikings are probably most of these guys dream team. QB friendly coach and system to go with elite skill position players. It’s a dream scenario for any kid coming out.

So I read the Penix letter and was sold, I heard the comments from JJM a few hours later and it had me wondering if we can take 2 QBs in the first in the same year? I honestly think noth of these kids are being sincere and want to be Vikings.....when in the history of everything going against us has 1 top tier player tabbed the Vikes as their preferred landing spot...let alone 2 of them and without us having a top draft spot.

Somebody pinch me, I am waiting to hear tomorrow that Nix's favorite food is tater tot hotsish and loves to fish and hunt.
[-] The following 5 users Like JimmyinSD's post:

(04-23-2024, 04:52 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: So I read the Penix letter and was sold,  I heard the comments from JJM a few hours later and it had me wondering if we can take 2 QBs in the first in the same year?  I honestly think noth of these kids are being sincere and want to be Vikings.....when in the history of everything going against us has 1 top tier player tabbed the Vikes as their preferred landing spot...let alone 2 of them and without us having a top draft spot.

Somebody pinch me,  I am waiting to hear tomorrow that Nix's favorite food is tater tot hotsish and loves to fish and hunt.
And then JJM tops him with his favorite of lutefisk and lefsa and any other white-colored food.

Translation: "PLEASE don't let me go to New England!!!"

My guy!! Love it. He's going to be a thing with fans. Big, big ceiling on this kid. KOC will take it slow, but he's got his piece of clay. Minnesota was his #1 choice (and apparently many other QBs as well). He's going to develop big time with the Vikings. He's going to make big time plays in big time situations.
[-] The following 2 users Like StickierBuns's post:

[-] The following 1 user Likes Vikergirl's post: