Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wow Mike...
This place has come along so far in just a week...

Really nice work and I like the new platform a bunch 

Its fast, crisp, more depth to communicate.
[-] The following 8 users Like purplefaithful's post:

thanks man! I am pretty stoked for this platform too
Is this thing on?
[-] The following 4 users Like Mike Olson's post:

Thumbs Up 
[attachment=16]
Yep, this place is dreamy now…!  Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Kentis's post:

Agree with y'all, thanks Mike. I really like the platform and all tweeks you've made to make it more friendly for all of us.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 1VikesFan's post:

I agree. Faster, crisper, cleaner.
[-] The following 2 users Like Montana Tom's post:

Very nice job Mike, you are greatly appreciated.

Just noticed nothing from the Sensitive Topics board trashes the Football board...

Not sure if that was intentional or not? but I like the clean separation

(04-13-2024, 04:48 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: Just noticed nothing from the Sensitive Topics board trashes the Football board...

Not sure if that was intentional or not? but I like the clean separation

It was only an issue before ibecause you allowed it to be.  It was easy not to see those threads if you didn't want to.  The way Mike had that set up was pretty much as close to ideal as you could have if you are going to have multiple forums on one site.  This set up is less than ideal as you have to leave this forum to check for activity on another.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

(04-13-2024, 02:27 PM)Montana Tom Wrote: I agree.  Faster, crisper, cleaner.

Hahaha - your comment gave me an immediate flashback to the opening theme song of my favorite TV series as a young kid - "The Six Million Dollar Man".  Six Million Dollar Forum?

Great job Mike.  Like the new place a lot.

(04-13-2024, 08:44 PM)Psyched Vike Wrote: Hahaha - your comment gave me an immediate flashback to the opening theme song of my favorite TV series as a young kid - "The Six Million Dollar Man".  Six Million Dollar Forum?

Great job Mike.  Like the new place a lot.

"Here comes the throttle, circuit breakers are in. We have separation. Inboards and outboards are on. I'm going forward with the side stick. I've got a blowout in vapor three. Get your pitch to zero. Pitch is out, I can't hold altitude. Flight com, I can't hold it, she's breaking up, she's break......................"
[-] The following 2 users Like FLVike's post: