Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIIIIIIIIGHT!!! Exum and Treadwell...

Apparently Antone didn't like Laquon catching a TD on him...  LOL

Thielen was trying to break it up and caught a few swings...

Lol. Yeah that was a bit intense. Then Treadwell went to the locker room and I was like oh shit. But he came back out so that was a relief. They have this new drill with the receivers. They catch the football while balancing on a bosu ball. It's kind of cool.

It's good to see some fire in these guys but....is it smart to try to punch someone with a helmet on? 

C'mon Man.

Exum was no tvery smart right there. He was swinging for the fences at a guy with a helmet on. Not real great outcomes available there.

He looked like a caged animal going after a guy that wasn't really fighting back (at least initially).

Brilliant, Exum.  Get beat for a TD while just trying to make the roster, then start swinging at 2 of our top 4 WR. 

Not sure what started it, as there is a bit of a break in the video, but the video makes Exum look like an idiot.  Those were some big swings at our starting WRs!  If I was Exum, I'd be checking the jock for Ben Gay before the next practice lol

Quote: :p @AllBS said:
Not sure what started it, as there is a bit of a break in the video, but the video makes Exum look like an idiot.  Those were some big swings at our starting WRs!  If I was Exum, I'd be checking the jock for Ben Gay before the next practice lol

Treadwell probably said something like, "Excuse me, Antone, but I appear to have bested you on that pass play resulting in 6 points for my squad.  Better luck next time, ol' chap!" :p