Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reputation System as set up for registered users.... Thoughts?
Let me know your thoughts on what you think these values should be.... 

Is this thing on?

Personally, I don't really care about reputation, but I would like to be able to like, dislike or laugh at an individual post without responding to it, or see when someone else likes, dislikes or laughs at one of mine. In other words, I think it should be about the post not the user. But I know not all things are possible with the new site.

Re the values: I think the way you have it set up is good.

Agree with MB
[-] The following 1 user Likes 1VikesFan's post:

Thumbs Up 
(04-10-2024, 07:58 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: Personally, I don't really care about reputation, but I would like to be able to like, dislike or laugh at an individual post without responding to it, or see when someone else likes, dislikes or laughs at one of mine. In other words, I think it should be about the post not the user. But I know not all things are possible with the new site.

I agree w/ this as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post:

(04-10-2024, 07:58 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: Personally, I don't really care about reputation, but I would like to be able to like, dislike or laugh at an individual post without responding to it, or see when someone else likes, dislikes or laughs at one of mine. In other words, I think it should be about the post not the user. But I know not all things are possible with the new site.

damn... you really couldnt help but put that on a tee for me could you?   Tongue

I do miss the little quick reaction things,  but I also think they were to easy sometimes, or in some cases mis-understood.

All,  either way,  please keep in mind Mike is just starting to unpack this new suitcase of possibilities for toys for us,  keep the ideas coming,  but remember they will be prioritized, and he still has to do that other shit he does on the side to make his house payments and feed his family.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

Looking at a like system but it is actually a Thank system. Unfortunately for some reason it has two thumbs up thanks on each post. need to figure that out.
Is this thing on?

Ok I added a like system... i hope you uh..... Like it.
Is this thing on?
[-] The following 6 users Like Mike Olson's post: