Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chat Room is Back! (Thx Mike!!)
Be nice to have that available by draft?

Am I missing the link???

Good point. I don't see it either 

As you all know the platform that this site is working from developed some major issues,  as Mike has also explained he is very busy with work right now and is doing the best he can with the time he has available. 

Please be patient as some of the regular but seldom used features are lower priority,  like a chat room that really only gets used once a year,  the focus currently is restore ease of use for people that are still having difficulty even  signing in.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
As you all know the platform that this site is working from developed some major issues,  as Mike has also explained he is very busy with work right now and is doing the best he can with the time he has available. 

Please be patient as some of the regular but seldom used features are lower priority,  like a chat room that really only gets used once a year,  the focus currently is restore ease of use for people that are still having difficulty even  signing in.
My experience lately is that the platform is performing smoothly and more quickly...

I guess we'll have to see if the chat comes up in April or not. I wasn't sure if it was under my nose and wasn't seeing it.

Yah, I know Mike is uber busy these days.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:

My experience lately is that the platform is performing smoothly and more quickly...

I guess we'll have to see if the chat comes up in April or not. I wasn't sure if it was under my nose and wasn't seeing it.

Yah, I know Mike is uber busy these days.
The improvement may be due to not all the features being present.  I know I am missing some mod tools and perhaps the chat feature is part of that package of features that was causing the issues?   Either way,  I am sure if Mike can make it available he will.

4/1 update:

Mike and/or Jimmy got the chat room up and running -nice!!

We just did a test on it. 
It's fast and the interface is nice and clean too
U should see it available now up top
You may need to edit your name once you're in to your username here. 

4/1 update:

You may need to edit the name once you're in to your username here. 
4/1 update:

You may need to edit the name once you're in to your username here. 
That was Mikes handy work.

Way to go Mike