Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penix runs 4.46
So much for not being athletic. Also had a 36.5 vertical today at his pro day. Just answered a lot of questions 

I think the biggest thing it does for him is it shows that he is currently extremely healthy, think this moves him up for sure. 

His  size reminds me of Teddy B.

6'3 213lbs vs. 6'2 210lbs. 

Neither of them has the type of  frame that can carry extra weight and muscle.

Teddy tried to do it and his ACL couldn't handle the stress.

Same thing has already happened to Penix.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
His  size reminds me of Teddy B.

6'3 213lbs vs. 6'2 210lbs. 

Neither of them has the type of  frame that can carry extra weight and muscle.

Teddy tried to do it and his ACL couldn't handle the stress.

Same thing has already happened to Penix.
Daniels is 6-4 and 210....

and look at this elbow WTF is this about?

[Image: GJsILVbXsAA-cd-?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: GJsB7C3WYAEfUE7?format=jpg&name=small]

Penix is going to go before Nix.....for sure. He might go in front of one of the other 'Big 4' as well. Penix may have had an injury history (concerning) but he's got a more sturdy build than Jayden 'Plum Elbow' Daniels. And he's more muscular than Teddy Bridgewater with a much better arm.

I told you that Minnesota likes Penix. Just not positive how much.

I'm at the point where if we can move up for Maye or McCarthy without trading away the farm, great. Otherwise I'm using picks #11 or #23 to target Penix. I just don't think there is any way we can trade away next year's 1st round pick under any circumstances unless we want to be next years Carolina Panthers and gift some other team a top pick. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
I'm at the point where if we can move up for Maye or McCarthy without trading away the farm, great. Otherwise I'm using picks #11 or #23 to target Penix. I just don't think there is any way we can trade away next year's 1st round pick under any circumstances unless we want to be next years Carolina Panthers and gift some other team a top pick. 
Do not agree. A lot of money to spend to fill holes. Get the right QB. 

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@supafreak84 said:
Great,  which ones the right one?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@supafreak84 said:

Penix

Quote: @FLVike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@supafreak84 said:

Penix
At 11 and then IOL  at 23 and away we go