Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workout for JJM

Really?  I mean why would it make any sense to have a private workout without KOC and Kwesi not in attendance.

they should be having private workouts for all the top QBs, if they could, shouldnt they?  Have JJ be the receiver and let him pick the next QB so he signs his deal and we can quit all that hand wringing? B)

Could be just a smoke screen

I know that I’m in the minority but McCarthy would be my first choice, followed by Maye. I’d definitely be happy with either one.

They'll need to finalize all of their evaluations, but this probably suggests they want some confidence in their trade-up floor. Do they need to get to 3 or are they happy with 4? 

In other words they aren't taking him.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
they should be having private workouts for all the top QBs, if they could, shouldnt they?  Have JJ be the receiver and let him pick the next QB so he signs his deal and we can quit all that hand wringing? B)
NO, that way no one will know they covet Drake Maye.

It may be as simple as they want Maye as reported but if he goes, they want to be confident in JJM as their contingency plan. 

That’s presuming Maye is indeed their guy.

Quote: @Havoc1649 said:
It may be as simple as they want Maye as reported but if he goes, they want to be confident in JJM as their contingency plan. 

That’s presuming Maye is indeed their guy.
I think that's exactly it. Based on everything I've seen, heard, read, I would say they love Maye, are willing to go as high as 2 to get him, no matter the cost, but if that doesn't work out, they really like McCarthy too. 

Of course all of this could be wrong and their real target is Spencer Rattler for all we really know. It is the age of disinformation.