Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison Smith restructures contract

One of my favorite Vikings ever, glad he's coming back 

$9mm/year.  Was really, really happy to see this happen.

Happy to have him back. I'm a huge Notre Dame fan and I've seen every snap he's ever played from college on. Special player. It also means we don't need to count on Lewis "Gump" Cine playing any meaningful snaps 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Same, him and Brian Robinson will always hold a special place in my Viking heart.  Both really good dudes, leaders, and great football players.  Glad he's back!  He deserves to retire a Viking.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@1VikesFan said:
Same, him and Brian Robinson will always hold a special place in my Viking heart.  Both really good dudes, leaders, and great football players.  Glad he's back!  He deserves to retire a Viking.
Yeah Harrison and BRob are absolutely the best. The contract saves between 6 and 10 million in cap space 

One of the best to put on a Vikings uniform!

If Browner didn't drop off so suddenly, I'd still say he was the #1 safety the Vikes ever had.  Because he did, Dirty Harry is #1 on my list.  The dude can just flat out play - Skol to Harry!

Quote: @HappyViking said:
If Browner didn't drop off so suddenly, I'd still say he was the #1 safety the Vikes ever had.  Because he did, Dirty Harry is #1 on my list.  The dude can just flat out play - Skol to Harry!
Paul Krause on line 3 for you.

Glad to have Harry back.  But it also screams that they still don't trust Cine to walk out of the tunnel without a chaperone.