Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter
Is there any word on Hunter?  Seems awfully quiet for a top 5 free agent nearly 24 hours into the tamper window.  

Maybe, there is so much interest that he's letting the bidding war play itself out,  or maybe he wants to get wined and dined for a week or so,  or maybe the money isn't as big as his agent thought it would be and he's still in play to stay?  Probably not,  but I do find it odd that Sam Darnold and a few others have new deals and Hunter is like he not even a free agent.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

I thought of that this morning as well.....

Heard the Bears were one of the teams interested in Hunter. Which wouldn’t be fun playing him twice a year. 

Quote: @Norse said:
Heard the Bears were one of the teams interested in Hunter. Which wouldn’t be fun playing him twice a year. 
That's been the rumor all offseason,   if it was solid I would have thought we'd have heard more in the last few days though.

It's only a matter of time for Hunter. 

I say the 49ers.

Probably some teams creating additional cap space to fit in Hunter (i.e., a contender with tighter cap space).

With more thought, I am guessing Zimmer wants Hunter in Dallas and Dallas is trying to figure out how to make it happen.  This would help the appearance of the Cowboys going all in.

The Niners were interested but they signed 2 guys instead…?

I read speculation that the Rams were in the mix.