Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, lets hit it head-on; Anyone else besides Darnold?
Flacco could mentor a rookie for a year. The rest...maybe give advice on packing glassware. Fields might need a change of scenery and a coach.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
My guess is your bridge QB will be one of these 3:

Darnold (played together with our new QB coach)
Brissett
Tannehill - still decent and played ok till he got the ankle injury, fit with play action
I agree it will be a QB like this. A low-cost veteran with some experience. It won't be Fields, Wilson or Lance. None of them would offer much to a rookie. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
Some rumors about us making an offer for Pickett
No thanks

[Image: AHX5ZGM6QVFZNKWSGIRM557FMU.jpg]

its time.

Do not see what advantage Flacco, Darnold, Brissett or Tannehill have over just sticking with Mullens, if we are going all in on a QB in the draft, none of them really have that much upside if any over Mullens.  Fields does intrigue me, but I think they really want to try to move up and draft a QB. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
I would give up a 4th or a 5th for Fields and see if you have anything.  It aint like we've shown we can do anything with a 4th round pick anyways.  
No but that 4th rounder can make a 3rd rounder a 2nd.  This team needs to quit pissing away draft picks.
The truth is he’s almost inevitably a one year rental unless he totally lights it up and your draft pick is not a hit.  I hear what you’re saying, but he’d be a better option than most out there.  I’m not convinced Fields is a bust and most of the other options come with an extremely limited upside.  I’m not sure his has been defined yet.   He reminds me a little of Randall Cunningham who took a while to develop.  

Local news here in Mn is talking about Darnold being high on their list...FWIW

Brissett to New England.

In reality, there is not one QB on this roster or available in free agency that’s worth more than 5 wins if they start all year. It literally doesnt matter what sack of shit they march out there. They will suck and they should be booed from second 1. 

There’s also only 2-3 rookie QBs that have any business starting at any point this year. 

2024 is a completely wasted season and worth no one’s time or money unless we move into the top 3. End of story. 

Am thinking they go Flacco and draft a QB.