Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy: In A Blink of An Eye, It Was Taken From Me
http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Teddy-In-A-Blink-of-An-Eye-It-Was-Taken-From-Me/a04b3aa6-a115-4af9-a958-7f6a8b07f07a

Teddy: In A Blink of An Eye, It Was Taken From Me
QB Teddy Bridgewater addressed the media from training camp after the team's morning walk-thru on Thursday.

LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN

He's made remarkable progress, that much is a given. He's a grinder in rehab. Great attitude. But I think there are definitely still questions about whether he can come all the way back. Only time can answer that and I think the Vikings have the luxury of patience this season with Bradford. I still don't think he'll ever be on the active list for any game in 2017....and that's probably the correct course of action. 

Not that this is news, but the bottom line is either Teddy or Bradford will not be with this team this time next year.  Teddy's approach at the presser made it clear that he knew that was the case, too. 

I certainly hope he makes a full recovery and forces the Vikings to make a decision.  And then, hopefully, they make the right one.

Quote: @Mark Janda said:
Not that this is news, but the bottom line is either Teddy or Bradford will not be with this team this time next year.  Teddy's approach at the presser made it clear that he knew that was the case, too. 

I certainly hope he makes a full recovery and forces the Vikings to make a decision.  And then, hopefully, they make the right one.
This completely sums it up. 

Its probably going to be a tough call.  I know Zimmer loves Bridgewater but the nature of the injury being non-contact, How confident can you be in it not occurring again?  I am hoping Bradford's play this season makes it an easy decision.

Listening to these reporters is
painful.  They just repeatedly ask the
stupidest questions.  

It was great to see him and hear from him. Rooting for him and wishing him the best. His attitude and mindset are phenomenal.