Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tragedy in Kansas City
https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/ar...84737.html

It never ends. Kansas City was my home for 17 years, I loved it there. Beyond saddened by this.

Prayers for the victims.

There was a shooting at a place called The Gardens Mall which is right around West Palm Beach yesterday (25 miles north of me)....nobody hurt as it turns out. Here's what happens many times: its gang related. A friend of mine who's a cop says these kids can't shoot and it would be laughable how bad they are if there wasn't collateral damage. They try to look cool shooting a handgun and rarely hit their intended targets, they don't know how to shoot. But if they shoot enough bullets, they might hit what they are shooting at....and 6 other poor souls who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Its a sad reflection of our society when s hit like this continues to go down...

I dont know about you, but I've lost track long ago. 

Yah, lots of thoughts and prayers - again. 

People need serious help. To be disturbed enough to do something like this to innocent people, I cannot imagine. Sickening. How these mentally ill people get access to weapons to do such damage in a short amount of time will never not confuse me.
We don't know anything about this instance but rarely are these shooters masterminds. Usually just incredibly disturbed individuals. I wish there was a way to prevent these people from access to weapons. Idk if that's possible but it's terrible something like this is possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the three was a good guy with a gun, in a crowd of million. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the three was a good guy with a gun, in a crowd of million. 

Mind elaborating? I don't follow your meaning.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@BigAl99 said:

Mind elaborating? I don't follow your meaning.

Three folks are in custody with no explanation.  With the mainstreaming of CC and open carry culture, the situation will occur when someone accidentally gets shot by someone doing a good guy thing with his gun.  I think it is as inevitable as a car accident, Just speculating, say I won't be surprised when it happens..