Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reid, Mahomes and Spags
 Wow...

Winning on the road @ Buffalo and then Baltimore?

Thats some crazy good stuff right there...

GL SF. 

Did I hear the Chiefs are still getting points in the Super Bowl? Crazy. They’ve been easy $ the past few weeks. 

Listen, when its all said and done, Mahomes is going to be talked about as the best QB in NFL history. Yep, that's tall talk with Tom Brady as the GOAT, but its still true. 

They picked the right time to get hot. This was not a consistently good team during the regular season. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Listen, when its all said and done, Mahomes is going to be talked about as the best QB in NFL history. Yep, that's tall talk with Tom Brady as the GOAT, but its still true. 
Very possibly...but in both cases, their coaches had better be in the conversations. There's a huge amount to be said for creating systems and situations that work for a team's QB.

Ours is FINALLY getting there...which is one reason that I hope we give Kirk one more contract.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
They picked the right time to get hot. This was not a consistently good team during the regular season. 
 They sure did. I thought they were toast at one point too. No WR's etc.. 

But Buffalo was on that same trajectory and then lost @ home to these guys. It could have went in the tank, especially on the road at 2 very tough places to win. 

Reid and that staff sort of re-configured the Chiefs on the fly and will probably hoist a Lombardi in Vegas because of it. 

I call it Genius. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
But with that defense, past experience, and QB I figured they would flip a switch. I am not surprised.

They are the new dynasty 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
They are the new dynasty 
I forgot Kelce too. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Mahomes 6 years as a starter playing in his 4th Superbowl, pretty convincing argument…