Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick em Vikefans
Quote: @minny65 said:
@minny65 said:
I already f this up.  I thought it was just pick your one team - elimination.  

Since I was the only one who thought that, it must be every one's fault and lack of direction/communication Smile
I didn't see the pick-em pool until after week 1.  I though we just had a elimination pool.  I have been on board the ship since Smile
I didn't see the pick em pool until Saturday of week 5 lol. Still alive in the survivor pool though 

Is this game  thread still active for anybody or should it get flushed?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

Folks still playing, use the link every week.  I bet there is some way for you to figure out how many visits it gets, prolly as simple as ciphering a tape measure.
Bump 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Folks still playing, use the link every week.  I bet there is some way for you to figure out how many visits it gets, prolly as simple as ciphering a tape measure.
Bump 
which is why I asked considering that it hadnt had any activity since Oct 7th.   

Well, I completely dropped the ball with the pool.  I was reminded about it by a very cool dude who walked into my barber shop today.  I didn't realize it at the time I was talking to him, but I have now discovered that he has won the Pick em' contest. 
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!BigAl991  

Had a great time meeting you and will definitely be back for my next haircut.  I would really recommend anyone going near Pella, get a haircut, PapaScott has one friendly place and is a true Pro. 
BigAl991 =>  BigAl99 won.

Congrats BigAl991, I gave it my best shot but finished just behind you.

Quote: @FLVike said:
Congrats BigAl991, I gave it my best shot but finished just behind you.

It's fun, fit real well with FFL, just LV odds, match ups and injury reports.  The big win was getting to meet PappaScott, class guy who recharged my enjoyment of the brotherhood/sisterhood Viking fans.  Got to share some of his great stories of past training camps/tailgate adventures with fellow fans that I always wanted to meet but only know through these boards.
If you ever get an opportunity get a real coiffed hair cut and have your Vike spirits elevated, go see Scott, he's the man. 

Thanks